Calling Cards of Morons

3 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

Folk in the property up the road from us have two Mitsubishi Shoguns - one for hubby, one for the wife.

Their registrations are SH1 GUN and SH2 GUN

Their whole clan came to our vinyl night in our local hall and didn't want anything played except Status Quo.

True morons - and morons with 'mair minney than sinss' as we say in these parts.

That's even thicker than most, just repeating the clear brand label above.

mitsubishi-shogun-2-star-car.jpg?itok=B9

post on Facebook about the lovely meal they just had in Wetherspoons/jimmy chungs etc
Mrs and her maw are both guilty of this.

Oh the food in there is beautiful...

Is it f**k its frozen stuff microwaved or deep fried.

Cant stand this almost as much as folk who dont give a f**k about food because "I just eat to live".

Get yourself tae f**k and learn how to cook.

42 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Cant stand this almost as much as folk who dont give a f**k about food because "I just eat to live".

It's depressing.

Do they not wonder why they can get a main course and glass of wine for like a fiver.

It's depressing.
Do they not wonder why they can get a main course and glass of wine for like a fiver.
The MIL is excusable in the fact that no one will ever cook her a nice dinner in her house. Mrs B though... She knows better and still spouts it every so often.

Had a beautiful burger and chips in Wetherspoons..... Did ye f**k.

51 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

We started getting Gousto meals recently. Mrs kindly told me she worried she would only be able to eat ready meals if she left me but Gousto has given her the confidence that she’d still eat well if she left!

We started getting Gousto meals recently. Mrs kindly told me she worried she would only be able to eat ready meals if she left me but Gousto has given her the confidence that she’d still eat well if she left!
Magic. Thats phase 2 done then....

They really should put that in the adverts.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Magic. Thats phase 2 done then....

They really should put that in the adverts.

She did burn the noodles the other day and set fire to the recipe book the previous time but no denying she can now serve up a tasty dish.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

See also: Couples who go on "Date Night's" and check themselves into Nando's or Five Guys.

Just how wide must your fanny be if you're delighted with being taken to a fast food joint for a date.

19 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

See also: Couples who go on "Date Night's" and check themselves into Nando's or Five Guys.

Just how wide must your fanny be if you're delighted with being taken to a fast food joint for a date.

Don't really understand why anyone feels the need to check themselves in on social media when they are out anywhere.

57 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Don't really understand why anyone feels the need to check themselves in on social media when they are out anywhere.

Because the drones have been convinced that everything they do is interesting and all their 'friends' are just bursting to know what they're up to. All the time. 

FWIW it's the Christmas dinner in the Mess tonight. I'm no really in the mood but I'm sure a few cheeky pints of Spitfire will get me in the mood. 

Stand by for further updates ;) 

Because the drones have been convinced that everything they do is interesting and all their 'friends' are just bursting to know what they're up to. All the time. 
FWIW it's the Christmas dinner in the Mess tonight. I'm no really in the mood but I'm sure a few cheeky pints of Spitfire will get me in the mood. 
Stand by for further updates [emoji6] 
RAF lads, drinking Spitfire, nd calling other folk drones.....

Deary me

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

RAF lads, drinking Spitfire, nd calling other folk drones.....

Deary me

Good one. Surprised you thought of it that quickly :rolleyes:

Just now, drs said:

Getting a tattoo.

That's nice. What of? 

35 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

Stand by for further updates ;) 

Roger.

6 hours ago, The Moonster said:

The date night 1 does my head in.

A few years ago it was I'm going out tonight for dinner wi the Mrs. Nowadays because someone has managed to start a trend it's "date night"

Just admit you hate the sight of your wife and stop trying to save your dead end marriage with social media buzzwords you c**t. Also hand in your man card you p***k