Rangers v Motherwell - Remembrance Sunday

50 minutes ago, welldaft said:

My point is valid. Until Clarke came along Killie were pretty much rank and one game from being relegated. Is what it is. 

He has worked wonders and last season with same squad McCulloch had by in large. 

Your point will or would  be valid if Well sacked Robinson and promptly yer third or fourth.

.Otherwiseyou are fuckin guessing.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NFL12 said:

If the best manager in the world was hired but the players were shite then naw.

Most of Killie's team are mediocre Scottish Premiership players who've improved massively under Clarke's excellent coaching. I'm not sure what's so offensive about that notion, unless you're convinced that Eamon Brophy and Kirk Broadfoot were some sort of Ayrshire Galacticos before Steve Clarke.

5 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Most of Killie's team are mediocre Scottish Premiership players who've improved massively under Clarke's excellent coaching. I'm not sure what's so offensive about that notion, unless you're convinced that Eamon Brophy and Kirk Broadfoot were some sort of Ayrshire Galacticos before Steve Clarke.

Kilmarnock fans seem to have forgotten how shite they were before Clarke.

52 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Rememberance Sunday and they go and embarrass themselves with something like that. They just can't help themselves can they?

Sevco fans are c***s.  Lest we forget.  :(

Just now, kennysmassiveego said:

It’s etched into memory how shite we’ve been but overall never as much as StJohnstone have been 

We've finished above you for the past decade and won a bigger cup, or are you away to go full Dundee and start quoting things from the previous millennium..

52 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

Your point will or would  be valid if Well sacked Robinson and promptly yer third or fourth.

.Otherwiseyou are fuckin guessing.

Ouch...and to think my team got beat 7-1 today. 

Clearly missing the point. Generally when you resort to swearing you have lost the argument. 

34 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

That’s just an exetreme view.  The present Killie players PLUS Steve Clarke PLUS various other factors like club organisation have made Killie successful. It’s almost as if fans of other clubs want to take something away from Killies recent succes by saying it is only because of Steve Clarke - jealousy. It’s like school playground arguments.  

The players deserve some recognition as well. Guys like Brophy and Jones must have shown something beforehand or they wouldnae have been signed by us. 

I’ll remind Motherwell of this next time you are doing good.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

We've finished above you for the past decade and won a bigger cup, or are you away to go full Dundee and start quoting things from the previous millennium..

Cup wanking how unbecoming , if your really want to keep it recent where did you finish last year . Or let’s discuss winning the hardest trophy , the one that doesn’t rely on the luck of the draw etc ? 

Archived