I'm a Celebrity 2018

Big Fifer

So the show we all hate to admit that we love returns in the not too distant future, with the original line up announced (with one surprise extra on the night, and two more to follow).

Rita Simons -  Played Roxy on Eastenders

Emily Atack - Played Charlotte on The Inbetweeners (:wub:)
John Barrowman - Actor and singer

James McVey - Guitarist in the Vamps
Sair Khan - Actress from Corrie, potential for surprise showerer of the year prize IMO
Nick Knowles - DIY Maestro
Malique Thompson-Dwyer - Actor, apparently
Fleur East - X-factor finalist 
Anne Hegerty - The Governess on the Chase
'Arry Redknapp - Tax avoider

Decent enough but nowt amazing, can see John Barrowman getting quite exhausting after more than a day but you never know. The females in this year are pretty decent as well (Oh Anne!).

Thoughts? I'm at work so image uploading is somewhat difficult. Apologies to all.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Calling card of Morons thread for this pish.

Thanks for that wonderful contribution.

Looking forward to this this year.  Actually know most of the people announced so far so should be good.

Can't stand Harry Redknapp though.  Utter tosser.

First line up ever where I recognise more than half the contestants. Only ones I haven't heard of is the boy out the Vamps and that actor with the double barrelled name. 

Also, mon the Governess!

This lineup is class. Especially Barrowman & Knowles.
Noel, 'Arry & Anne to be ruled out of everything on medical grounds?

Knowles is a massive bell-end. I actually predicted to the missus that he was going to go all Super Da’ and dive back in the water to help the yellow team ashore, albeit it was pretty obvious he would given his desperation to be the alpha male, between the “I’ve done a lot of off-road driving!” and taking charge of the rowing boat.

Archived