I'm a Celebrity 2018

Big Fifer

8 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Was thinking as they went through the task that "I could do that", then they got to the fish eyes and I thought "f**k that"!!!
Somebody would be going without around the campfire that night!!!

The sheeps brains as well, although the 20 cock roaches in the mouth didnt look too good either

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

The sheeps brains as well, although the 20 cock roaches in the mouth didnt look too good either

Would probably have tried the brains, it's just offal after all, but not the fish eyes, they were just awful (after all)!!!

36 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Would probably have tried the brains, it's just offal after all, but not the fish eyes, they were just awful (after all)!!!

Nah i think I'll pass on becoming one of the zombie apocalypse thank you very much, f**k eating brains lol

Harrys football chalk board last night was brilliant, everytime he talks the whole camp listen, id love for him to win but imagine him trying to do the water slide challenge on the 2nd last day of the show lol

On 24/11/2018 at 22:14, 54_and_counting said:

Noel and harrys task tonight, fucking hell that was gruesome 

Found it hilarious, I've not watched this show since about the first season, but my other half started watching it and I'm finding Noel and Harry's double act tremendous.

Noel with a fucking lobster in his mouth and halfway through Harry just pipes up with "Yabba dabba do" :lol:

9 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Found it hilarious, I've not watched this show since about the first season, but my other half started watching it and I'm finding Noel and Harry's double act tremendous.

Noel with a fucking lobster in his mouth and halfway through Harry just pipes up with "Yabba dabba do" :lol:

Aye they two were brilliant and still are, noel having a wee dig at harry and his taxes was excellent 

18 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

It's been excellent this year IMO

Think the celebs are very decent, they seem to get on together which leads to daft shit happening instead of them bitching in wee cliques like previous years, as i posted earlier the chalkboard footie team was brilliant, they all wanted in on it

Really enjoying it this year for a variety of reasons. Plenty good c***s in it and surprised I've not disliked a couple of them that I previously thought I would. The way they all appear to understand Anne is admirable.

Even the wee dude from Hollyoaks is sound - genuinely thought he'd do my nut in but in spite of his annoying laugh and thickness, he's a really genuine lad.

The tasks seem a bit more daring in general too.

Oh and Holly...

1 hour ago, CowdenLoyal said:

Really enjoying it this year for a variety of reasons. Plenty good c***s in it and surprised I've not disliked a couple of them that I previously thought I would. The way they all appear to understand Anne is admirable.

Even the wee dude from Hollyoaks is sound - genuinely thought he'd do my nut in but in spite of his annoying laugh and thickness, he's a really genuine lad.

The tasks seem a bit more daring in general too.

Oh and Holly...

I'm really enjoying it too - to me it just shows that you can put together a reality show that's a decent watch, without having to stack it with annoying, aggressive, argumentative knobends.

A big load of people having a laugh can be a laugh to watch.

5 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

I'm really enjoying it too - to me it just shows that you can put together a reality show that's a decent watch, without having to stack it with annoying, aggressive, argumentative knobends.

A big load of people having a laugh can be a laugh to watch.

Yup exactly this, a group that all get on is highly entertaining, the stories they tell instead of general bitching and snydness, all the woman in the camp especially, look like they are having a fucking brill time, 

Archived