I'm a Celebrity 2018

Big Fifer

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just shows that the public shouldn't be allowed to vote, one of the only genuinely entertaining people in the bunch and possibly the only one out of the lot of them who could actually be considered a "celebrity" chucked out first and the bland being kept in by the various soap watchers!!!

Glad Harry is still in and completely agree with him as he bollocked out Nick, who has finally shown his true colours and didn't have an answer for him!!!

Have you also noticed how he (Nick) continuously sits in the throne all the time and other wee things like sitting down at the head of the table at the evening meal he just can't help himself can he, this continual need to be the "alpha-male", hope he goes next!!!

25 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Just shows that the public shouldn't be allowed to vote, one of the only genuinely entertaining people in the bunch and possibly the only one out of the lot of them who could actually be considered a "celebrity" chucked out first and the bland being kept in by the various soap watchers!!!

Glad Harry is still in and completely agree with him as he bollocked out Nick, who has finally shown his true colours and didn't have an answer for him!!!

Have you also noticed how he (Nick) continuously sits in the throne all the time and other wee things like sitting down at the head of the table at the evening meal he just can't help himself can he, this continual need to be the "alpha-male", hope he goes next!!!

Nick has always been a arrogant p***k. 

Called it from the very first day! Knowles is a fucking helmet. His chat about having had plenty practice downing drinks at the Rugby Club filled me with hatred. Firstly because rugby is one big sick joke, and you just know he’s been part of a “Lads! Lads! Lads!” chant.

2 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

Edmonds is an absolute creep. Would imagine the lads at Yewtree will be busy the next few weeks digging into his history. 

I've always said, I doubt Edmonds is a peado but I bet he's got some odd fetish like shagging birds nests.

Guest DAVIDB69
Pretty shocked that Noel got less votes than the likes of Rita and Emily. He added a lot to the camp. I blame the millennial app generation.

Edmonds isn’t going to mean a lot to the Young app voters.

Emily is still pretty well known from the inbetweeners amongst young people

Gutted Noels out, him and Harry the only one I can be arsed with. 

It'll become more serious now and I'll lose interest.

I can't understand how he was voted out, did he do something to annoy everyone? 

The App generation!!!
They recognise some random soap star or somebody who came 2nd in X-Factor before they recognise an actual tv celebrity and will therefore vote for what they know or against what they don't, it's the only reason I can think off!!!
I actually think he was actually quite entertaining on the show and the entertainment value has suffered a wee bit since his departure!!!
If Harry goes that'll be me finished!!!

Should imagine that this will probably sell one or two copies over Christmas. He must have loads of great tales to tell.

52C516D9-6DB6-4DF1-8AB4-C4407C3493DB.jpeg.3e60228ced053be32edc70d9cd21bd7a.jpeg

Just an aside, but if anybody is near a rundown indoor shopping centre, thinking Kirkcaldy or Glenrothes type places here, you will generally find an outlet of the booksellers "The Works", if you're looking for an entertaining read for yourself or as a Christmas stocking filler they are selling the above tome of enlightenment for £3!!!
In hardback no less!!!

Archived