(Another) Ayrshire Derby - Auchinleck vs Ayr

D'Jaffo

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RedEd said:

They've posted a picture on Twitter, and the pitch looks OK. Mind you,  so did Cowdenbeath ' s pitch yesterday.

From the various comments from people who were there i don't think there's anything to worry about. It's an excellent pitch not some fife coo field. 

3 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Because we are well out of form.  It shouldn't be an issue but when you aren't winning it's an issue even against pub teams. 

Form goes out the windy in cup games,you no heard? Turn up at Beechwood with an apprehensive  attitude and it will transform onto the park. Pub teams get nervous........bring it on.

7 minutes ago, Shanner said:

From the various comments from people who were there i don't think there's anything to worry about. It's an excellent pitch not some fife coo field. 

It's not the pitch I worry about, it's the referee inspecting it. And fair point, there is no comparison between Beechwood and Central Park.

On 1/17/2019 at 23:25, Yid_in_Exiile said:

Shame the TV trailer shows the old badge on the Ayr shirt!  Apparently the BBC have been contacted by the Club....  

Not at all. Well done to the BBC.

1 hour ago, Blackie Gold said:

Remember we don't have a breast feeding section like Somerset  so you will be safe to watch the game without some wean trying to latch onto your head.

Haha 

43588a76002c8c680dc0c756a0528b31_400x400.jpeg.4de01b82cd769d135304050b32b33435.jpeg

Lol

Because we are well out of form.  It shouldn't be an issue but when you aren't winning it's an issue even against pub teams. 

See two years ago when we could barely beat a shite Clyde outfit and QP in the Scottish Cup.

Kinda embarrassing both those teams got replays out us.

14 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

See two years ago when we could barely beat a shite Clyde outfit and QP in the Scottish Cup.

Kinda embarrassing both those teams got replays out us.

Took us 210 minutes + penalties to get past QP then 210 minutes to get past Clyde.

What a season that was.

Took us 210 minutes + penalties to get past QP then 210 minutes to get past Clyde.
What a season that was.

David fucking Gormley and his gigantic arse scoring against us was a particular highlight for me.

Archived