Dundee vs. Sevco - 9/12/18

Jesus Christ. 
Do you think every murder has a suspect saying "I did it in the library with the candlestick" cluedo style?

So you can’t then? Fair enough. I knew you wouldn’t be able to as it didn’t happen and you were talking shite.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Didn't say anybody had. Plenty of times in real life after taking pelters or "banter" from **** when there winning, you beat them and give it back then the tears and anger start. You're a seething mess cause your team drew today. Just take a chill man.

Who's a seething mess :D? I'm watching the nfl and laughing at this forum. The posts I'm commenting on started before the match, so literally nothing to do with the result. We were shite, coulda stole it had the lino been on his game, coulda got beat we were that shambolic when you's had a break away. It's a game of football haha it doesn't pay the bills.

And your reference to people being wide. Try walking through Aberdeen Dundee or Edinburgh with a rangers top on when we are playing one of the teams. Some dick will have a pop or shout something. It's Scottish mentality and not limited to one set of fans. There are dickheads in every support.

1 minute ago, weegienative said:

The point is other people subjectively attaching a meaning to someone you are saying. But no, it's gone over your head again.

No it's not gone over my head at all.

No.

The point is that if vicious barbs against a particular religious community can apparently be justified by pointing to spurious and indeed non existent parallels, you're very keen to try it.

Aye, the ref strike was completely random and due to all teams evenly. 

I didn’t say that, you said Celtic claimed it was due to anti Irish racism, but couldn’t back up that claim therefore making a complete tit of yourself.

What was it you said about morons on football forums again?

14 minutes ago, weegienative said:

Who's a seething mess :D? I'm watching the nfl and laughing at this forum. The posts I'm commenting on started before the match, so literally nothing to do with the result. We were shite, coulda stole it had the lino been on his game, coulda got beat we were that shambolic when you's had a break away. It's a game of football haha it doesn't pay the bills.

And your reference to people being wide. Try walking through Aberdeen Dundee or Edinburgh with a rangers top on when we are playing one of the teams. Some dick will have a pop or shout something. It's Scottish mentality and not limited to one set of fans. There are dickheads in every support.

Boo hoo. No one likes you, do you care?

11 minutes ago, Romeo said:

If you married a glass of water you'd be punching above your weight.

Good to see the ***'s in bits.

Cancelled your, "Weekend off P&B to enjoy my weekend with Mrs Romeo." to post about The Rangers, eh?

I knew it was too good to be true!

17 minutes ago, weegienative said:

Aye, the ref strike was completely random and due to all teams evenly. 

I do remember a Glasgow club saying that they never question the referees decisions and thought that Scottish Referees were the best, unfortunately that club and their attitude no longer exists.

They are loans converted to equity. Jesus, if you're going to come into a forum for a league you're little team aren't even in, at least don't make an arse of yourself.

Your besties at the BBC disagree....

”By the end of its financial year, in June, total external loans had mounted up to £23.4m. That's not a particularly healthy figure, as Rangers (sic) fans ought to know by now.
It's lower now, because of a debt-for-equity swap worth £11m, carried out earlier this autumn. However, more money will be required - £4.6m more this season, with the first tranche required in January, and a further £3m more in the 2019-20 season. The more of that transferring into equity, the more dilution there will be of other shareholder stakes.”

So, despite the debt for equity swap, your balance sheet still shows circa £12M in outstanding loans with another £5M loan incoming.

Archived