Rovers v East Fife - Christmas spectacular

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awful ! Did not play as a team ! If Armstrong is not signing get him to f**k ! He just looking for the spectacular to add to his YouTube. Could not pass the fucken parcel. If Vaughan is fit he should play. Duggan and Milne is pish should never come off the bench again.

East Fife were far better and deserved the 3 points. It amazed me at one point Rovers had 3 strikers and 2 wingers and couldnt make anything happen. Vaughan is decent but isnt he a forward? Probably one of the best East Fife performances ive seen in 15 years. 

6 hours ago, Scottydog said:

You really should have asked Santa Clause for some better patter, it's been absolutely rank of late.

Aye and yours is top drawer eh.

Shut yer cake hole ya bellend.  Yer team were outplayed by a wee part time team who wanted it more.

Ps

What a shitey home support. 

GIRFUY!

Ps

I'm in the exchequer if you want to buy me a pint!

Probably our easiest 3 points of the season. To say Raith Rovers were dreadful would be giving them praise. East Fife totally dominated the midfield area. Raith s tactics would get football stopped route one back to front. Afte4 reading all about how brilliant Raith were last week I thought we were only turning up for the Lord Mayors show. If that is from Mcglynns school of coaching long may he continue as your boss. Well done the Fife role on March till we put these Lino lickers right back in their box.

Archived