Rovers v East Fife - Christmas spectacular

Looking forward to hearing how this means that we’d be better off being part time.

Erm, sorry to burst your bubble. But if you think this squad is capable of full time football then you are sadly mistaken. We simply cannot compete against part time training. Outplayed and outfought yet again. Full time training my arse

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolute dreadful today couldnt string a pass together and for a full time team that’s embarrassing , Well done East Fife showed more in vital areas of the park completely bossed the midfield from start to finish and kept things simple unlike our shower oh pretty boys who yet again have let the fans down with this negative overealibate football which gets us as far the the half way line. Sorry Mcglynn some of these players think they are better than what they are and now we are looking over our shoulders

East Fife deserved to win..... mind you we should have known, get a half decent size crowd these days and we blow it!

We huffed and puffed but our midfield lost the battle.

East Fife took their chances well.

The least said about the offishulls, the better.

Enjoy your night guys, you deserve it.

East Fife fully deserved what they got today! Does anyone really believe we have improved since Mcglynn came in ? The answer is no I really cannot see this team getting promoted the team looks clueless and we don't have the resources to make wholesale changes in January. 

Erm, sorry to burst your bubble. But if you think this squad is capable of full time football then you are sadly mistaken. We simply cannot compete against part time training. Outplayed and outfought yet again. Full time training my arse

Ah, Mr baillieinleeds, come in, I’ve been expecting you!

18 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Please............sit doon.  You really need to think about your saying man!

We ARE a fulltime club, whether YOU like it or not!! Sheesh!!

Were you actually at the match today?

EF need to calm their jets against us. Ending the 30 year hoodoo, ending our home run. What’s next, beating us in the playoffs? ;)

We were Shambolic and there’s no doubt EF deserved their win. Not sure re the comments of a shite home support, what were people expecting? I was quite surprised by the crowd and good to see a decent away support for a change with a bit of atmosphere.

As for us. Get Crane on, move Murray to RB or better yet sign a right back and drop Murray altogether, get Gillespie back into midfield, if Vaughan is fit play him from the start.

Please............sit doon.  You really need to think about your saying man!
We ARE a fulltime club, whether YOU like it or not!! Sheesh!!
Were you actually at the match today?

What was wrong with what I said??? I wasn’t at the game. I have reliable sources who were at the game. We were outfought and outplayed yet again. Or did we actually win that game.

23 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

“We simply cannot compete against part time training” IMG_0155.jpg

The flip side for me is what benefit does full time football give us over our opposition? Especially as there is an argument it has had something of an impact to our squad depth at times.  We went for quality over quantity and don't really have either. Would a bigger, more balanced part time squad do any worse?? Hard to see how right now.

Today, like last time credit has to go to East Fife. They worked harder and played better all over the pitch and exploited our obvious weaknesses.  Young got tactics bang on. 

54 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:

Aye and yours is top drawer eh.

Shut yer cake hole ya bellend.  Yer team were outplayed by a wee part time team who wanted it more.

Ps

What a shitey home support. 

GIRFUY!

Ps

I'm in the exchequer if you want to buy me a pint!

Over 2000 Rovers fans how does this equate to a "shite home support" more home fans than ur  ground holds or would get in a calander month. Enjoy the points east fife deserved it

55 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:

Aye and yours is top drawer eh.

Shut yer cake hole ya bellend.  Yer team were outplayed by a wee part time team who wanted it more.

Ps

What a shitey home support. 

GIRFUY!

Ps

I'm in the exchequer if you want to buy me a pint!

Archived