Aberdeen v Celtic

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was Aberdeen fans singing "f**k the IRA"
Yep, this. Almost choked on my pint laughing, all bigotry is for utter morons but the seethe that must have created on top of a dodgy pen decision and what could/should have been a straight red for the foul on Christie tickled me somewhat. And let's be honest, the IRA are c***s.

Celtic fans singing loudly and strongly in support of a proscribed terrorist group who killed over 1,500 citizens of this country, most of whom were civilians. Imagine Bradford City fans singing in favour of Al Qaeda - only the IRA did vastly more damage to this country.

Honestly, they should be kicked out of the league.

Please, please can this thread not descend into this shite once again.

Descend into what? What's the other side of "anyone singing about the IRA is a despicable b*****d who should be banned from football for life, and how the f**k have we allowed ourselves to accept this?"

Descend into what? What's the other side of "anyone singing about the IRA is a despicable b*****d who should be banned from football for life, and how the f**k have we allowed ourselves to accept this?"
Oh do f**k off.

I’m not saying I disagree.

But I care so much more about the football than any of this shite.

ETA - f**k the IRA was definitely coming from our end

It does get a bit boring when it gets discussed in every single Celtic thread.

1 minute ago, GordonS said:
14 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Descend into what? What's the other side of "anyone singing about the IRA is a despicable b*****d who should be banned from football for life, and how the f**k have we allowed ourselves to accept this?"

I remember England fans in the pub singing "No surrender to the IRA" before the Scotland game in 1999.

Bigots are clueless morons.

Archived