Rangers V The Champions.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Brendan Rodgers believing his own hype that hes some tactical genius by playing without a striker, this is how his Liverpool side blew up too.

Michael Johnston is playing, he just isn't very good.

If anything Rodgers needs to get rid of a forward here so Forest and Sinclair have less tracking back to do.

When did this Mr Sands happen to pass?
What? Bobby Sands is dead? Jesus, really? Have people been made aware?!

Joking aside, as people have said, deserved goal. Scott Brown is done at this level, not necessarily because of footballing ability but he's now getting wound up rather than doing the winding. I daresay he'll be taking that permanent move to the land of toilet spiders, Crocodile Dundee and hats with corks hanging off them

Just now, GiGi said:

I don't think Brown is finished. **** are just playing him well. He's obviously well past his best though.

If they hadn't pissed about all summer trying to shaft Hibs out of a few extra pence, they could have SJM in the side. Delighted with how they handled that, tbh. :)

1 minute ago, GiGi said:

I don't think Brown is finished. **** are just playing him well. He's obviously well past his best though.

He was rag dolled in his last game too, he's slowed down by a fraction and it makes a huge difference in the middle of the park.

2 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
3 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:
John beaton looks to have rangers on his coupon today

Dont think he's had one bad call

45 minutes of noncontroversial refereeing in an Old Firm derby by a Scottish referee? You don't find that suspicious?

I'd want this guy's bank accounts probed and his religious background checked out. Something's amiss.

Archived