Rangers V The Champions.

26 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Using an image of the wreath laid at Ibrox on Saturday to commemorate those killed in 1971 in this way?  Tasteless as f**k.  You should take that post down.

Having just checked, it's nothing like the wreath laid on Sarurday.

Wind yer neck in. why don't you apologie for accusing @williemillersmoustache of using the image of the wreath from Saturday?

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Think that's an old picture , so cant be of the wreath from the weekend.

ETA. Can just see Kinky spamming the report button again..emoji2.png

I genuinely don't know where that ibrox disaster link has come from*.  Just more ultra fucking pathetic faux rage shite.  IIRC that was the backpage cover of the herald or some such.  Fucking nonsense, and frankly offensive shiteposting. 

*obviously it came from the bottom of a 2 litre bottle of toilet duck.

Just now, williemillersmoustache said:

I genuinely don't know where that ibrox disaster link has come from*.  Just more ultra fucking pathetic faux rage shite.  IIRC that was the backpage cover of the herald or some such.  Fucking nonsense, and frankly offensive shiteposting. 

He's fucked it up badly here. As usual he won't be back for a while.

4 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Having just checked, it's nothing like the wreath laid on Sarurday.

Wind yer neck in. why don't you apologie for accusing @williemillersmoustache of using the image of the wreath from Saturday?

Kind of you, but I honestly couldn't give less of a f**k about the existence or not of an apology from him.

Have a great new year everyone, I'm going to get shit faced and sing the Simmie song on Sauchiehall st at some point. Enjoy.

Bottom line is this. He would be over the fucking moon if someone (extra points if they are Sellick fans) posted something about the Ibrox disaster. He is a fucking shambles of a man and that post is further evidence of it. He should slink off to Rangers Media where rampant paranoia and vile point scoring like his is encouraged

17 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Its horrible enough he uses Child abuse as point scoring but using the Ibrox Disaster is a new low, even for him.

15 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Kind of you, but I honestly couldn't give less of a f**k about the existence or not of an apology from him.

Have a great new year everyone, I'm going to get shit faced and sing the Simmie song on Sauchiehall st at some point. Enjoy.

Bigot

43 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Do raise a glass to absent friends at the bells won't you?

rangers dead.jpg

wreaths-are-laid-to-commemorate-the-vict

Here is to absent friends.

Bradford, Hillsborough, Heysel or any other football tragedy. 

Its only game of football. Though some might find coffins and wreaths funny to wind people up, most will know there are far bigger things in this world than a Saturday scoreline.

wreaths-are-laid-to-commemorate-the-victims-of-the-ibrox-disaster-picture-id630713396&key=4f5e2de729f24862dcb63572fcb6a897c64b755be78235e9441e4ba41a3a3556

Its only game of football. Though some might find coffins and wreaths funny to wind people up, most will know there are far bigger things in this world than a Saturday scoreline.

Banners about child abuse are fine though eh?

Did you comment about that?

Just now, Romeo said:

I commented on what was posted on this thread.

The banners,  songs and comments referencing  homophobia, misogyny, songs about child abusers like Graham Rix, sexual abusers like Robin van Persie at matches was not something I felt like referencing.

31 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

wreaths-are-laid-to-commemorate-the-vict

14 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Did you comment about that?

Aye, but, they did this but, they did that but , ad nauseam

Archived