Rangers pubs in Livingston area

Spoiler Thanks for the one or two sensible replies. Will make sure I do not ask a normal question again on such an angry forum. After showing this to my friends we will watch game at home. Great Scottish Hospitality to our foreign friends- thank you. Not Rangers fanatics but I was concerned they shouted support in a mixed bar. Think the replies are relevant to my concern and show a side of Scottish people I will apologise to them for. No replies after this as expect lots of vitriol from those who know no better. 

Watching an OF game on TV is the best way to show your foreign friends how great Scottish hospitality can be and represent why Scots are world famous for being such nice friendly people.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler Thanks for the one or two sensible replies. Will make sure I do not ask a normal question again on such an angry forum. After showing this to my friends we will watch game at home. Great Scottish Hospitality to our foreign friends- thank you. Not Rangers fanatics but I was concerned they shouted support in a mixed bar. Think the replies are relevant to my concern and show a side of Scottish people I will apologise to them for. No replies after this as expect lots of vitriol from those who know no better. 

Don’t take it personally pal, the bitter hatred, spew and bile that most of these ‘fans’ of other clubs spout on here is everything they claim to vehemently against when it comes to the OF (and Rangers FC in particular). They don’t mind revelling in it themselves however. It’s bizarre indeed, but the norm I’m afraid.

5 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Don’t take it personally pal, the bitter hatred, spew and bile that most of these ‘fans’ of other clubs spout on here is everything they claim to vehemently against when it comes to the OF (and Rangers FC in particular). They don’t mind revelling in it themselves however. It’s bizarre indeed, but the norm I’m afraid.

at least they can they can bring themselves to type "Rangers"

They might not be questioned on their religion but there are plenty of "rangers" pubs where is would be best not to mention being a Catholic.

I can’t envisage a situation where that would be necessary, can you?

2 hours ago, LiviTon said:
  Hide contents

Thanks for the one or two sensible replies. Will make sure I do not ask a normal question again on such an angry forum. After showing this to my friends we will watch game at home. Great Scottish Hospitality to our foreign friends- thank you. Not Rangers fanatics but I was concerned they shouted support in a mixed bar. Think the replies are relevant to my concern and show a side of Scottish people I will apologise to them for. No replies after this as expect lots of vitriol from those who know no better. 

Just because they are from Belfast doesn't make them foreign.

You’ll have a better time in a normal pub with neutrals and both sides of the OF present. IME it’s just a better laugh/banter that way.

Hide contents

Thanks for the one or two sensible replies. Will make sure I do not ask a normal question again on such an angry forum. After showing this to my friends we will watch game at home. Great Scottish Hospitality to our foreign friends- thank you. Not Rangers fanatics but I was concerned they shouted support in a mixed bar. Think the replies are relevant to my concern and show a side of Scottish people I will apologise to them for. No replies after this as expect lots of vitriol from those who know no better. 

Hope you get a fucking power cut.

Reveal hidden contents

Let me get this right. They are foreigners who may shout out support for Rangers but not Celtic. 

Aye? 

image.jpeg.1d696909de0d9fa5efcc514a6c3d4bf5.jpeg

44 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

a) *** has friends

b) *** has friends who are foreign

c) Foreign friends are ****

This story's got more holes than John Lennon.

AfC79o9.png

The one you missed is that you have foreign tourists coming to this great wee country and, rather than enjoying the nightlife of Glasgow, the scenery of the highlands, the tourist guff in Edinburgh, or bouncing around historic castles and so on, they're apparently choosing to spend what little daylight hours there are in a Scottish midwinter day watching the televised bigotfest in a darkened knuckledragger-friendly pub in one of the most dismal, soulless, car-centric suburban dormitory towns that Britain's post-war urban planners could envisage (no offence intended at anyone unfortunate enough to live in Livingston, of course).

LiviTon's attempt at guilting us over supposedly alienating these alleged foreigners might be a bit more compelling if his original plan for these guys wasn't going to be about as socially and culturally enriching as spending the afternoon huffing lighter fluid in a multi-storey car park in Basingstoke.

I can’t envisage a situation where that would be necessary, can you?

Aye but let’s be fair, it’s usually mixed with the liberal use of h** b*stards, h** scum etc..etc.. do you see any difference?
The truth hurts.

The truth hurts.

I couldn’t give a shite mate, the feeling is mutual, you know it is. You lads can post what you want on here, you can sing what you want at the game, write what you want on your banners etc..etc..it matters little. The result is all that matters, does it mean more against you lot? Yes of course it does, especially given the meagre pickings in this fixture over the last six years. The other stuff in-between is immaterial.

11 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

The worst thing about my team being back in the Premiership this season was our home game against The Rangers.  I was surrounded by The Rangers fans due to a combination of the club selling hospitality packages for the home stand to thugs and weegie scum and some The Rangers fans obviously pretending to be Livi fans to get tickets.  The behaviour, language, constant sectarianism and racism was disgusting.  Throughout the whole match we were subjected to endless anti-Catholic signing and chants from the majority of your fans.  A large number of your fans were also terrorising staff in shops and restaurants in the town centre before and after the match.

Yet you have the shameless cheek  to come on here and try to spin something against the fans of other clubs.  Your fans and your club are a cancer on Scottish society.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] delicious. I hope this is real, I really do.

Awwwww

Archived