Friday Night Football - Ayr United v Dundee United (2nd v 3rd)

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, captainkev said:

Judging by our Twitter match updates, we're heading for another pumping from Ayr. Also their making a solid attempt to blame the heavy wind for our continued shiteness against Ayr. 

The wind is definitely have an impact.  Not sure whether the unpredictable flight of the ball is what's causing our defence to look shaky.

Second half will be instructive.

1 minute ago, captainkev said:

Judging by our Twitter match updates, we're heading for another pumping from Ayr. Also their making a solid attempt to blame the heavy wind for our continued shiteness against Ayr. 

Wind is blowing towards the Dundee United end but I doubt when the roles are reversed you'll find two or three footballers in the Dundee United midfield.

We are not at the races and fortunate we are only one down.  No composure at the back, giving the ball away cheaply further forward.

I’d take Fyvie off, drop Stanton back and bring on a genuine wide attacking player.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

We are not at the races and fortunate we are only one down.  No composure at the back, giving the ball away cheaply further forward.

I’d take Fyvie off, drop Stanton back and bring on a genuine wide attacking player.

Bring on the winger at half time once the wind is with us.  He'd be wasted at the moment.

10 minutes ago, The DA said:

The wind is definitely have an impact.  Not sure whether the unpredictable flight of the ball is what's causing our defence to look shaky.

Second half will be instructive.

I take it it's not windy in the Ayr half?

Archived