Bob Mortimer

MSU

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Finally got round to checking out Athletico Mince the past few weeks and it's genuinely incredible. I've had to stop listening to it on public transport because I always end up giggling away at it.

The Jordan Henderson "I'm a nutjob" songs have me in hysterics every bloody time.

• 10 months later...

Bob trending on Twitter always gets me worried but he's trending now because people are talking about which celeb they'd like to be stuck in a caravan with over a rainy weekend.

10 hours ago, MSU said:

Bob trending on Twitter always gets me worried but he's trending now because people are talking about which celeb they'd like to be stuck in a caravan with over a rainy weekend.

Cheers! I always get worried when this thread re-appears on the first page of GN. You’ve put my mind at rest. 

On 10/04/2023 at 22:47, MSU said:

The more reflective bits of Gone Fishing have a similar effect, in that they remind me that with his very dodgy ticker, he’s not going to be with us forever.  And at which point, everything I have ever said about national mourning becomes null and void. 

On 12/04/2023 at 15:10, Savage Henry said:

The more reflective bits of Gone Fishing have a similar effect, in that they remind me that with his very dodgy ticker, he’s not going to be with us forever.  And at which point, everything I have ever said about national mourning becomes null and void. 

See also Billy Connolly 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...