Kilmarnock v Celtic

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

I was at the game, other than the coin throwing incident I personally didnt see much issue. Anybody who wants action over fans spilling on to the pitch should  f*ck off and watch cricket or something. The broken seats from the last minute winner will be replaced, no need to piss your pants. 

Why do we have to replace seats every time your club come to RP ?  I suppose as SSC stated it is a backhanded compliment when you beat us. However it is only2 out 6 attempts and each one has become more difficult for Septic.

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mediocre Hat Stand said:

Lets not pussy foot around the subject here, every Celtic fan who attends away games where this violence and destruction takes place condones the behaviour.  Any decent human being would walk away from the bigotry and violence, not Celtic fans though, they revel in it. Bigoted, violent scumbags to a man. 

This is clearly a silly view

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

This thread has been a good read,the sensible majority of celtic fan enjoy the games,killies statement is quality,I have no problem in condoning the fecking idiots in our support but getting tarred with the same brush on here with fannies that hate celtic is fecking laughable.

:lol:

This thread is a big bit like the thread after a St Johnstone v Celtic match earlier in the season.  Continued denial that they ever do anything wrong at away games, whether it be singing their songs (they're not really offensive or sectarian) , damaging seats (it's no problem Celtic will pay for them), setting off pyrotechnics (they're not bad and Celtic supporters need to set them off because, well just because they can), running onto to pitch (they do it because it's such an important result, so it's ok for them).

1 hour ago, KTID26 said:

Why do we have to replace seats every time your club come to RP ?  I suppose as SSC stated it is a backhanded compliment when you beat us. However it is only2 out 6 attempts and each one has become more difficult for Septic.

Your club never voted against Sevco.

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

This thread is a big bit like the thread after a St Johnstone v Celtic match earlier in the season.  

Is that the infamous "we're allowed to sing bigoted songs because of freedom of speech" thread?

Archived