Kilmarnock v Celtic

8 hours ago, gannonball said:

At the end of the day there are rules that any damage in the away end that the home team gets compensated by the away team so its only ourselves that suffer the conequences.

That's a bit like when groups of posh, privileged types trash restaurants, but claim it's ok because they'll pay for any damage.

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I imagine most of the issues people have is the fact theres kids in the front row with absolutely no hope when 15 stone men start climbing over each other to hug the players.

The seats being broken by what effectively a crowd crush is something everyone can laugh off, but there'll come a day when someones child is caught at the bottom of that. 

We all get carried away at the football, but it needs to be safe.

Old Firm kids to be fair.  Live by the sword and all that............

36 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:
23 hours ago, Flybhoy said:
When Bennett does you with a put down and you subsequently reply with a mini heads gone you know it's time to log out for the night. 

Thanks for that Bigot, now f**k off!

Great response chump,  im not a bigot though, your tears however are saltier than the smoked sausage I just had on a bit of sourdough baguette. 

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

Good, always worth seeing your gp after a blood stained poop.  Bright red most likely piles, darker red possibly a diverticulitis or a rectal tumour.

Stay safe out there and always check your number two...

Oh god, I didn't know this was a symptom of diverticulitis. I've got an elderly relative who suffers from it, and now all I can envisage is him curling out a great, burgundy stoater.

15 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Oh god, I didn't know this was a symptom of diverticulitis. I've got an elderly relative who suffers from it, and now all I can envisage is him curling out a great, burgundy stoater.

Medical term is a Budge.

3 hours ago, mathematics said:

Why are you even replying to it?

There’s a site that I follow on Facebook, which I think is Scottish Football Memories, and they put up photos of old players and ask who they are. There was this guy, I think he has stopped now, who would always reply “Theo Snelders”. The first couple of times it was relatively funny, but he just kept doing it. As I say, I think that he has now stopped, so let’s hope that Romeo eventually gets fed up of replying to everything with “Bigot”. Expecting a response from him now saying Bigot, but will he double bluff and not do it?

gannonball doing an admirable job of avoiding the posts that have points that they can't answer, and show that the Celtic supporters are inexcusable here.

It's fine though. Whataboutery is what being a supporter of one of the arse cheeks is all about. They don't seem to realise that it makes them culpable.

1 hour ago, Girth said:

C*lt*c fans are even managing to outcunt the R*ng*rs fans.

5F1E2271-908A-461F-AF34-24E772A08D28-2485-000002E6A09476BA.jpg

I wouldn't quite go that far.  Rangers fans are in an arsholery class of their own.  TGFITW are not too far behind though.

Archived