Kilmarnock v Celtic

6 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

I get the feeling if Killie had won, or even drawn the game, the Seatgate scandal would be nonexistent.

Not really, We won earlier in the season and seats were still trashed...

After a injury time winner.... and the seats were in the away ends...

funny that

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

I get the feeling if Killie had won, or even drawn the game, the Seatgate scandal would be nonexistent.

That's because your happy to accept the appalling behaviour of some of your fan base.

I know I've been defending Celtic a fair bit on here but what is the issue with the seats?  They are only endangering themselves if they are standing/jumping on them and they have to pay the bill for the damage.  Its not as if they are ripping the seats up and throwing them onto the pitch. I'm pretty sure that about 80% of the smashed seats would be inadvertent with a few being deliberately wrecked.   I know everyone will say "why does nobody else break seats" and the answer to that is the I don't know - probably because no other support is stupid enough to try to jump on them. 

We should encourage Celtic to smash all of our stadiums up and hopefully reduce the financial gulf via the compensation paid back.

Celtic fans are scum of course, despite my feelings about the seats, and they seem to be following the trend of 9-in-a-row Rangers fans.  Anyone between the age of 30-35 right now should know the kind of people I am referring to.  Celtic fans somehow feel that success on the pitch gives them some elevated position off it.

48 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Just for the record I deplore any type of seat mutilation.
And with this statement I exonerate myself from any blame or wrongdoing.

"A big boy did it and ran away" type post.

41 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I know I've been defending Celtic a fair bit on here but what is the issue with the seats?  They are only endangering themselves if they are standing/jumping on them and they have to pay the bill for the damage.  Its not as if they are ripping the seats up and throwing them onto the pitch. I'm pretty sure that about 80% of the smashed seats would be inadvertent with a few being deliberately wrecked.   I know everyone will say "why does nobody else break seats" and the answer to that is the I don't know - probably because no other support is stupid enough to try to jump on them. 

We should encourage Celtic to smash all of our stadiums up and hopefully reduce the financial gulf via the compensation paid back.

Celtic fans are scum of course, despite my feelings about the seats, and they seem to be following the trend of 9-in-a-row Rangers fans.  Anyone between the age of 30-35 right now should know the kind of people I am referring to.  Celtic fans somehow feel that success on the pitch gives them some elevated position off it.

I imagine most of the issues people have is the fact theres kids in the front row with absolutely no hope when 15 stone men start climbing over each other to hug the players.

The seats being broken by what effectively a crowd crush is something everyone can laugh off, but there'll come a day when someones child is caught at the bottom of that. 

We all get carried away at the football, but it needs to be safe.

1 hour ago, Greenlantern said:

Most Killie fans will have witnessed as many defeats as wins during their time and have learned to handle it well enough without the need for whataboutery.

The only thing that would have made the seatgate scandal non existant would have been The Celtic support managing to behave like every other support that have visited Rugby Park and left the Stadium intact.

Please allow me to begin you reply for you to save time..........

Whatabout...

4 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Old man, you are one of the sheep fans who I enjoy your contribution & respect.
I'm simply responding the facts presented and allegations directed at the accused.

If you're going to try to imitate T_K, you're going to have to polish up on your syntax and grammar. However, your spelling is definitely a cut above that of The Green Brigade.

Just now, Greenlantern said:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
I have no adulation for the person you speak of.

The person of whom you speak.

Good effort, but you're not quite there yet.

The person of whom you speak. Good effort, but you're not quite there yet.   

Not quite there yet? 

Edit to add: It's clear you are in fact the one who has the crush on our resident alky. Charmed you has he with his regular spell checks and grammatical corrections?

Archived