Kilmarnock v Celtic

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You really can’t see it, can you? Every other fan of every other club in the country can see it, but you and like minded Celtic/Rangers fans just can’t see it. Incredible.

Get off your high horse, fannies in all supports, including your teams.

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Aye like the Hearts fans who celebrated that fuckwit running on the track and having a swing at Neil Lennon, and the Aberdeen fans who did similar with that daftie who ran on to the pitch at the League Cup Final and had a wrestling match with five coppers. 

Don’t know about the Hearts fans, but Aberdeen fans widely, including myself, condemned the utter idiot that came on to the pitch at the League Cup Final. Rather than trying to find comparisons with our idiot fans at other clubs, why don’t you simply condemn your fans with no add ons. You just can’t do it, can you.

9 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Aye like the Hearts fans who celebrated that fuckwit running on the track and having a swing at Neil Lennon, and the Aberdeen fans who did similar with that daftie who ran on to the pitch at the League Cup Final and had a wrestling match with five coppers. 

Straight to the whataboutery. Imagine being a supporter of a side that wins almost everything and still being that insecure about something that is so objectively bad.

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

Get off your high horse, fannies in all supports, including your teams.

Couldn’t agree more, every club, including a fair number in our support are idiots. What you can’t see, is that if something kicks off initiated by our idiot supporters, our decent fans will condemn it outright, without bringing up what fans of other clubs do. So just have a look at Flybhoy and your recent replies to my posts. Celtic/Rangers fans wear different colours, have different political views, have different “religious” views, sing different songs, but you are both exactly the same. That must annoy you.

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Don’t know about the Hearts fans, but Aberdeen fans widely, including myself, condemned the utter idiot that came on to the pitch at the League Cup Final. Rather than trying to find comparisons with our idiot fans at other clubs, why don’t you simply condemn your fans with no add ons. You just can’t do it, can you.

I have on this thread and on others criticised Celtic fans, there are those in every support who will try and deflect or downplay idiotic behaviour by sections of their support same as there are those who will criticise where justifiable, not just Celtic and Rangers, the irony of you being unable to acknowledge this while making the same point is rather amusing. 

Just now, Snafu said:

First thing I thought when I saw this pic.......nice colour of the sky

image.png.e5bb71801498975e39ed2a629a2ffa4a.png

image.png.add18301d2ae05c95e955ac9c0a0b082.png

Its a real dilemma for Killie for future Celtic games. Reduce the away support and lose out on seats they cannot fill with the home support or keep this up and cut their losses when the stadium gets damaged?

We don't pay for the damage so no issues there.

Do the OF not take their own stewards with them?  If so then we should stop this as its obviously not working.

4 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I have on this thread and on others criticised Celtic fans, there are those in every support who will try and deflect or downplay idiotic behaviour by sections of their support same as there are those who will criticise where justifiable, not just Celtic and Rangers, the irony of you being unable to acknowledge this while making the same point is rather amusing. 

I trust that is you trying to be funny.

No matter what Celtic or Rangers fans do, it's nowhere near as embarassing as not going to your own teams game because of the opposition fans. The most diddy club thing possible
See when the behaviour of vast swathes of certain opposition fans regularly crosses over into something you really dont want your family/kids to be exposed to, aswell as antisocial behavior around the ground, its just good sense to avoid it. It is, after all for anyone with any degree of sense, only football.

Dont let the reality of the situation prevent you from posting more vapid pish on the subject though.

10 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

We don't pay for the damage so no issues there.

Do the OF not take their own stewards with them?  If so then we should stop this as its obviously not working.

They take their own stewards.

The two clubs also agree before every season to pay the other clubs for damage caused at their ground. They're the only two clubs who have to do this.

Must be because their fans are "extra exuberant", I suppose.

Archived