The Bethnal Green Schoolgirls

ICTJohnboy

The idea that people are going to decide not to go give up their entire life in the U.K. to live in a war zone with folk that chop off peoples heads because they might not get back in is fucking ludicrous by the way. 
This.

Pretty apparent given the whole leaving, marrying a fighter and repeated child births that she was pretty committed to remaining there and didnt intend to come back anyway.

I highly doubt availability of a 4 bedroom council house, 50k in benefits and provision of a 50" plasma (standard currency in gammon minds) upon her return was factored into her decision.

I fimd it bizarre that the people arguing against her return see it as a binary choice between leaving her to rot over there, or her getting the life of Riley back here.

If she comes back here, shes coming back to face prosecution.

3 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

IMG_4349.jpg

Unreal

The more she speaks, it sounds like she's on a spectrum of some sort. She has no notion of how her statements will be perceived, either that or it's the grooming and brainwashing, but there's something not quite right about her.

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

The more she speaks, it sounds like she's on a spectrum of some sort. She has no notion of how her statements will be perceived, either that or it's the grooming and brainwashing, but there's something not quite right about her.

Either that or she's bought into the faith/propaganda hook line and sinker since the age of 15, and has been surrounded by like minded people ever since, with bombs dropping, and she's a bit astonished that anyone might think any differently. People seem more angry at her being honest about her cultish beliefs than if she, in her own interests, pretended it was all a terrible mistake.

Crossed my mind as well. She's also said that she expected to get more sympathy. It's as if she's gone out her way to be as obnoxious as possible.

She's really needing to get a better PR representative.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Bangladesh have said she's not a citizen as you can't be one without applying for it. And if she applies she'll be refused. So the UK will have to give back her citizenship according to international law. It was political decision so they can look tough while knowing they'll lose in the courts.

But, but people on here said that’s not true.  They even copied newspaper articles and everything!!!

2 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

She should be allowed back, taken to Sandringham and let out of the car, just as Philip accelerates onto the main road.

f**k the supposed justice values and system of a western democracy and instead go straight to the sort of 'justice' scum like ISIS would prefer.

Definitely the way forward.

1 minute ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

I’d be all for a transfer deal where we get the ISIS terrorist and Bangladesh gets Granny Danger plus cash.

I’d go for that on the basis she’s housed next door to you, you whinging little bitch.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

I’d go for that on the basis she’s housed next door to you, you whinging little bitch.

:lol:

What difference would her living next door to him make?!

Unless we're back to the mad stabbing stuff? This despite the fact that were she ever to live in a house in the UK again she'd be massively under surveillance.

Also maybe he'd get lucky and she'd attack the other neighbours instead.

14 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Unless we're back to the mad stabbing stuff? This despite the fact that were she ever to live in a house in the UK again she'd be massively under surveillance.

Nothing to do with the lassie, more to do with Bonksy shitting his pants.

23 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Don’t think Granny Danger would last too long in Bangladesh. 

Me and Shamima would become pals I imagine. I’d go round most days and watch films on her 50” plasma TV. 

10 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Don’t think Granny Danger would last too long in Bangladesh. 

Me and Shamima would become pals I imagine. I’d go round most days and watch films on her 50” plasma TV. 

Plasma TV :lol:  Maybe you can lend her your Walkman too.