Celtic's Next Permanent Manager

Celtic's next permanent manager will be?  

239 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

32 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Sometimes you are just forced into hiring someone accused of threatening a woman with a knife and being kicked out of his last job for homophobia.

Definitely promoting the values of Celtic.

Yup, in a nutshell really. He ticks all the boxes. Bewildering sense of unjustified victimhood, a total scumbag and a paranoid mess. The perfect trifecta.

For years we've seen our managers, players leave half way through the season to bigger clubs offering bigger money. On several times to Celtic, with O'Donnell, Pearson, McClair & McDonald being but some examples. Now it's great to see the biggest club in the country, with by far the biggest chip on their shoulders, getting a taste of their own medicine and they obviously aren't taking it well at all. The Clyde 1 phone in tonight was utterly epic. :lol:

Edited by MJC

15 minutes ago, 18May1991 said:

I like to think that Motherwell played some small part in his departure, what with our 100% legal goal at the weekend and everything. 

Not sure how or why, but it does make me smile. 

It's our pleasure, when winning everything in Scottish football it's nice to spread the wealth and bring that smile to fans of the rest of the teams in the league 

Surely isnt just me who thinks Chris Coleman will be sniffing about it? he'll still be trying to prove he is a good manager despite Netflix confirming he is an overated idiot.

19 minutes ago, LordHawHaw said:

It's our pleasure, when winning everything in Scottish football it's nice to spread the wealth and bring that smile to fans of the rest of the teams in the league 

Always knew you were good guys deep down. 

42 minutes ago, 18May1991 said:

I like to think that Motherwell played some small part in his departure, what with our 100% legal goal at the weekend and everything. 

Not sure how or why, but it does make me smile. 

I think that honour belongs to us actually.  Having to coast through three public training sessions with us in ten days and never even have a shot to save obviously bored him rigid so pastures new were needed. 

Guest Moomintroll
Surely isnt just me who thinks Chris Coleman will be sniffing about it? he'll still be trying to prove he is a good manager despite Netflix confirming he is an overated idiot.
Or a perfect fit for that job in other words.

Gutted how its all ended so abruptly but I would have been content with Lennon or Clarke as both know the league.  We wouldn't have managed to get Clarke on such short notice and Lennon wont need to settle in with the team much as he knows some of the players. Best option right now and this is basically  a working interview for the future.

9 hours ago, gannonball said:

Gutted how its all ended so abruptly but I would have been content with Lennon or Clarke as both know the league.  We wouldn't have managed to get Clarke on such short notice and Lennon wont need to settle in with the team much as he knows some of the players. Best option right now and this is basically  a working interview for the future.

Read the newspapers today and you will find out that you were NEVER going to get him.

Edited by KTID26
error

How many times does it have to be said? Clarke is at Killie as he is friends with board members there and agreed years ago he would come and manage them. 

That's the only reason he's up here.