A View From The Terrace.

Don’t know much about Cammy MacPherson but if that wee reel of his basic passing ability doesn’t show anything that 90% of midfielders in the top 2 divisions can’t do.

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

What would you have expected? It was a goal that essentially relegated us, did you think he'd be standing applauding?

Being an understandable reaction that fans of any club would have had in the same situation doesn't stop it being funny.

Good episode, BUT am I right in saying that during Jobberography, on the map of Scotland, the gang put Shetland in a box?

I’m afraid that is actually illegal. So I will be reporting a crime, an international war crime, to Rutherglen police station.

On 14/11/2020 at 14:13, V.Aye.R said:

Almost spat my beer out when CGT slagged Auld Jean who does the 50-50 draw at Falkirk.

"she looks like she chose poorly and drank from the wrong cup in Indiana Jones multiple times"

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png Absolutely savage.

Found it absolutely bizarre and not needed tbh. No one other than people who reside in Falkirk would even understand the joke. I really enjoy the show but he comes across as a smug cock. 

Found it absolutely bizarre and not needed tbh. No one other than people who reside in Falkirk would even understand the joke. I really enjoy the show but he comes across as a smug cock. 

Indiana Jones films are available outside of Falkirk.