Hibs vs Rangers

1 hour ago, Bohemian said:

Round ya cunto

41 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

What the f**k is this? :lol: away and drink your self into a coma ya absolute balloon

Hellbhoy pretending to support Hibs.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Always easy to tell when Rangers have failed to win, as Kincardines mask slips, and he outs himself as an absolute fucking mess.

My 'mess' was established at least a decade ago on P&B.  Please have the good manners to use the fucking apostrophe.

I cant predict the future , but your off your tits if you think there wont be some form of financial penalty to some governing body , after that shamefum episode.
Give me one precedent in Scottish football for that? Hibs and rangers didn't even get sanctioned after the cup final. You're off your tits.

1 minute ago, glasgow-sheep said:
1 hour ago, VanCityHibee said:
I cant predict the future , but your off your tits if you think there wont be some form of financial penalty to some governing body , after that shamefum episode.

Give me one precedent in Scottish football for that? Hibs and rangers didn't even get sanctioned after the cup final. You're off your tits.

There was a very valid reason for that though.

Spoiler

P6vJuENI_400x400.jpeg

2 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Rangers fans, players and staff...... bigger vicTIMs than Celtic these days.

Hey, Ballwatcher - attack the best form of defence, eh? . So far this season, your oh so sanctimonious fans have - punched a Czech goalkeeper, screamed abuse at a black Frenchman, thrown a bottle at a mixed race Englishman and now had a kick at another mixed race Englishman. Can you see a pattern here...?

4 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Hey, Ballwatcher - attack the best form of defence, eh? . So far this season, your oh so sanctimonious fans have - punched a Czech goalkeeper, screamed abuse at a black Frenchman, thrown a bottle at a mixed race Englishman and now had a kick at another mixed race Englishman. Can you see a pattern here...?

It's all those racist hard-right brexiteers in our support bud. 7dTWNk4.png

Good thing it's common place in the UK now, or we may have gotten in trouble. lGUTNIg.png

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

My big 'take away' from this evening is that fans of provincial clubs such as Hibs are delighted with scraping a home draw against a much larger team.

Not that I'm surprised.  We fucked up.

Provincial - "Not from the capital"

Try again m8.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Eh?  What has that to do with anything?

It's  that Mr Rahman that lives next door..... don't like the look of him. Can't wait until he suddenly disappears at the end of the month.

3 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

It's  that Mr Rahman that lives next door..... don't like the look of him. Can't wait until he suddenly disappears at the end of the month.

I ken that you're barely able to read unless your carer moves the card beneath each sentence but almost no-one on P&B has been more scathing of Brexit than me.

Still, let's not allow facts to get in the way of a good post.

Gerrard is right to say there should’ve been a foul in the build up to our goal.

Fifteen seconds earlier, we should’ve had a foul and the referee didn’t give it, so when Tavernier was blatantly fouled moments later, he tried to ‘balance things up’ by not giving it.

Terrible way to referee a game because if the team who benefit from the second decision score straight from it, as happened tonight, then nobody will remember the first foul that you let go.

55 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Actual state of you again trying to claim the moral high ground.

No point scoring over child abuse this time ?

37 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I ken that you're barely able to read unless your carer moves the card beneath each sentence but almost no-one on P&B has been more scathing of Brexit than me.

Still, let's not allow facts to get in the way of a good post.

But you'll play along with it anyway, like a nice wee obedient tory dog.

54 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

44 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

7 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

But you'll play along with it anyway, like a nice wee obedient tory dog.

Aye ok.

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Aye ok.

You'll do as your English masters say. As the thought of Scotland controlling Scotlands future is just too unbearable for your little mind to compute.

6 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

You'll do as your English masters say. As the thought of Scotland controlling Scotlands future is just too unbearable for your little mind to compute.

Daft wee Baywatch is on a roll here.  Is this what supporters of provincial clubs do when they manage to scrape a home draw against Rangers?

Archived