Friday Night's Okay for Football - PTFC Vs ICT

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, D'Jaffo said:

It might be a tactic but it should still be a foul for obstruction.

Is it not to do with whether the ball is under the defender's control?   Although, god knows, but I've seen a few situations where the ball is miles away from the defender - well out of his reach.

I Thot Thistle were decent first half against us but in your auntie had baws arguement, we would've beat that Thistle....

I loved the Michael Stewart knowledge about this division ...more clueless than he is about the top division 

Is it not to do with whether the ball is under the defender's control?   Although, god knows, but I've seen a few situations where the ball is miles away from the defender - well out of his reach.

Aye it’s annoying when the player protecting the ball is basically pushing his opponent away by leaning into him and still nothing is given.

20 minutes ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

Don't think an Ayr Utd fan can criticise other teams grounds, Somerset Park is a fucking shithole within Ayr, another shithole. 

I just did.  

A four sided shithole, with standing.  

Caley still in 3rd apparently. It's bad enough the presenting is fucking dreadful, at least know your facts.

Found it weird how they said we were unbelievably only 1 point behind Ayr when they showed the table. How is it such a ridiculous idea.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

Caley still in 3rd apparently. It's bad enough the presenting is fucking dreadful, at least know your facts.

Goodness me, what a curmudgeonly attitude.

It's obvious that the new channel is going for a different angle with inexperienced presenters and its early days.

Give them a break.

Archived