Celtic v Rangers: Mothering Sunday: Midday

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Romeo said:

State of this mate.

Screenshot_20190331-172852__01.jpg

I mean, it shouldn't have to be said, but there's absolutely no chance that Morelos is getting the stick he does because he's foreign.  It's because he's a wee hot-head with little or no concept of the importance behaving has to a football team. Nothing more than Rangers fans clinging to any excuse possible rather than blame their own player. As a neutral I like Morelos, he's a brilliant wee player and is absolutely box-office, but this is clearly the reason he went from Colombia to HJK and then Rangers rather than be picked up by one of the big South American/European clubs (with better immigration rules).

Absolute scenes though to see fans of Rangers Football Club try to have a go at anyone else for supposedly judging someone based on nationality or religion..

21 minutes ago, BoydiesBelly said:

Absolute scenes though to see fans of Rangers Football Club try to have a go at anyone else for supposedly judging someone based on nationality or religion..

Maybe he'll be even more horrified when the Rangers supporters sing the Famine Song than he is with Griffith's 'go home' comment.

But I wouldn't like to bet on it.

10 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

The ‘people’ of GersTV

The Bristol bar doing roaring trade in helium by the sound of it.

Scott Brown, "that's anti-fitba" but what rangers are needing is a Terry Hurlock or a Ian Ferguson...

The ‘people’ of GersTV

The old guys just blootered, and completely contradicts himself when challenged.

Interviewer:
"Has it been a disappointing day for the rangers?"

Old guy:
"Not disappointed, no."

Quiet guy:
"I'm disappointed"

Old guy:
"Aye, disappointed, aye"

I mean, it shouldn't have to be said, but there's absolutely no chance that Morelos is getting the stick he does because he's foreign.  It's because he's a wee hot-head with little or no concept of the importance behaving has to a football team. Nothing more than Rangers fans clinging to any excuse possible rather than blame their own player. As a neutral I like Morelos, he's a brilliant wee player and is absolutely box-office, but this is clearly the reason he went from Colombia to HJK and then Rangers rather than be picked up by one of the big South American/European clubs (with better immigration rules).

They used to say caixinha was targeted for criticism because he was foreign.

That claim went quiet for some reason.

28 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

The ‘people’ of GersTV

State of them ! My God, combined IQ of about 60. 

Gutted, deserved a point this afternoon only to waste all that hard work so carelessly late on. Morales can GTF now for me, if someone will have him. 5 reds this term ffs, it takes a special kind of stupid to be outsmarted by Scott fuckin Broon.
The League was over before today though, to take something from the game would have been a small consolation. Hope SG can dust himself down now, see that he’s still only just starting out, pick the team up and start his preparation plans for the Summer. We’ve a f*ckin long way to go.

'We're at a level where we need to up the level'

'We are the establishment team of Scotland'

'Celtic pick the refs, Celtic's choice Bobby Madden'

Delicious :lol:

Archived