Celtic v Rangers: Mothering Sunday: Midday

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Gutted, deserved a point this afternoon only to waste all that hard work so carelessly late on. Morales can GTF now for me, if someone will have him. 5 reds this term ffs, it takes a special kind of stupid to be outsmarted by Scott fuckin Broon.
The League was over before today though, to take something from the game would have been a small consolation. Hope SG can dust himself down now, see that he’s still only just starting out, pick the team up and start his preparation plans for the Summer. We’ve a f*ckin long way to go.

tumblr_p5gjnrajaW1x7w4xyo1_400.gif.8e1dc26169e35280edd181b81cd66d50.gif

24 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

"I like Steven Gerrard because he makes the players wear suits when they come aff the bus". emoji38.png

^^^ 'tracksuit wearing gypsy' :angel

12 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Hope SG can dust himself down now, see that he’s still only just starting out, pick the team up and start his preparation plans for the Summer. We’ve a f*ckin long way to go.

He's signed 20 players this season.  Do you have the appetite for more of what he has to offer?

55 minutes ago, BoydiesBelly said:

I mean, it shouldn't have to be said, but there's absolutely no chance that Morelos is getting the stick he does because he's foreign.  It's because he's a wee hot-head with little or no concept of the importance behaving has to a football team. Nothing more than Rangers fans clinging to any excuse possible rather than blame their own player. As a neutral I like Morelos, he's a brilliant wee player and is absolutely box-office, but this is clearly the reason he went from Colombia to HJK and then Rangers rather than be picked up by one of the big South American/European clubs (with better immigration rules).

Absolute scenes though to see fans of Rangers Football Club try to have a go at anyone else for supposedly judging someone based on nationality or religion..

A player who had an impressive disciplinary record before coming to Scotland, suddenly becomes a hothead, do you really believe that?

I've never seen a player get singled out in this manner before, with the media, players, fans and managers all gunning for him. Any player would react to getting booted constantly in every game with refs pretending not to notice. Not showing our wee country in the greatest light here..

Romeo's post which you quoted is referring to daily mail article which labelled him a "chimp". Romeo thinks it's funny, don't be like Romeo.

Scott Brown sums up everything about Scottish football.  
This is true. Very basic levels of technique, dumb as a box of frogs, but intensity dialled up to eleventy-stupid, would murder their granny for a result and is horribly engrossing.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

A player who had an impressive disciplinary record before coming to Scotland, suddenly becomes a hothead, do you really believe that?

I've never seen a player get singled out in this manner before, with the media, players, fans and managers all gunning for him. Any player would react to getting booted constantly in every game with refs pretending not to notice. Not showing our wee country in the greatest light here..

Romeo's post which you quoted is referring to daily mail article which labelled him a "chimp". Romeo thinks it's funny, don't be like Romeo.

It's called "can't cope with the pressure".

f**k sake...

Considering this is what passes for a moderate Rangers fan, it only shows how batshit crazy they are.

Morelos is lucky he's only been sent off five times so far this season. The idea any of this is anybody's fault but his is an insult to reason.

It's disrespectful to chimps. Who are surprisingly better natured.

9 minutes ago, bennett said:

How is it everyone else's fault that morelos is a fud????

This is just wrong Bennett, sorry.

I’ve no idea what’s happened to him since his time in Helsinki but he is absolutely one of the dirtiest players I’ve ever seen live.

He is at it every single time he gets into a challenge with something ranging from snidey to outright aggressive. He is in the refs face after every decision. He can’t control his temper and lets his team down on a regular basis and at the worst times.

Media portrayal of him is potentially over the top sometimes but if we’re talking about the daily record etc then this is hardly unusual and certainly not unique to morelos.

56 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

The ‘people’ of GersTV

The Bristol bar doing roaring trade in helium by the sound of it.

The boy in the Maroon was doing OK until his wee rant at the end.

Yer Da in the middle is currently lying comatose in the corner of the Bristol, breeks long since pished, only momentarily regaining consciousness now and then to shout add-on's to the songs that are playing.

That's not even getting started on big Robert and 'his Rangers'. :lol:   

If anyone boots elbows and stamps players its Morelos.

Defenders now realise that the slightest chip and he explodes.  Rather than wait for him to stamp on them for no reason they just set him up. No stamping or booting. Just a wee niggle and you know what is coming next. And they still think he is £20m+

2012 destroyed them in many ways.

11 minutes ago, bennett said:

The absolute fucking state of you.

So were they gunning for him when he got away with trampling all over Celtic players in the last game?

How about when he tried to stamp on an Aberdeen player's balls?

Was the elbow today somehow justified and not at all an overreaction to someone who utilised minimum level WUM for maximum yield?

When you walk into a room and you think everyone else has a problem, the problem is usually you. Morelos is undoubtedly a problem for Rangers. His conduct has been consistently disgraceful since he came to Scotland and now opposition players are quite rightly exploiting that weakness. It's the same problem that El Hadji Diouf had his entire career and labelled him a massive bellend, Craig Bellamy too. If you're intrinsically a cúnt, people will try and make you do cúntish things to get a rise.

So piss off with the indignant nonsense. 

6 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

The boy in the Maroon was doing OK until his wee rant at the end.

Yer Da in the middle is currently lying comatose in the corner of the Bristol, breeks long since pished, only momentarily regaining consciousness now and then to shout add-on's to the songs that are playing.

That's not even getting started on big Robert and 'his Rangers'. :lol:   

The boy in maroon has a face of someone ready to end it all. A proper jambo/ger cross breed.

Archived