The 2019 Play-Off Thread

Play-Offs  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Going by the BBC site, McGinn is getting the second goal and Waghorn Derby's. If it had come off the defenders laces like that it wouldn't be an OG as the shot was on target but because it was one of his team mates Marriott loses the goal.  Weird. 

36 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Obviously sad that McGinn had to leave us, but I am so pleased he didn't get turned into Scott Brown's heir.

Brown was an immensely talented, attacking footballer at Hibs, and soon got turned into a Lennon-esque hatchetman with limited attacking ability.

Would've hated to see McGinn go the same way.

Ffs do people actually believe this pish?

Roy Keane was seen as much the same player, went to a team who had better attacking players, he changed his game slightly then over the years played further and further back. But no Nottingham Forest fan would moronically say Man Utd ruined him. There are plenty of other examples like this too.

Anyway all the best to McGinn. A cracking player with a cracking attitude.

Edited by gannonball

14 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Find me a Scott Brown Celtic performance that comes close to as good as this, and I'll retract: 

Picking one performance isn’t really a great argument. Winning the leagues players player of the year twice whilst at us is a far better one.

Its also strange that you picked a game under Mowbrays tenure who also decided that Browns best position was elsewhere at a higher level.

Edited by gannonball