Killie vs Hibs

13 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
45 minutes ago, HibsFan said:
Daft little ground, silly little pitch, f**k off.

Stop talking about Hamilton like that, it's not nice.

And Hamilton can f**k off too.

Guest Moomintroll

“The apple never falls far from the tree”.................or some other clichéd bullshit..........Andrew Dallas should be flayed alive and rolled in salt.

Cūnt.

[emoji35]

Even though we have benefitted from his incompetence today, I have to agree that is a fair sentence.

On seeing the replay, that's the kind of penalty decision I'd only expect to see being eagerly given to the opposition when Steven MacLean refs one of our games.  Hopefully the Scottish footballing gods are fair, and next Sunday Hibs benefit from loads of dodgy decisions against the Sheep.  It is right and just. 

The dodgy penalty decision apart, I felt that over the piece we were the better side today and deserved the 3 points.

Guest Moomintroll

I for one believe that the magnificent warrior poets should unleash their fury & fire surrounding today's inept decision against the next team they face. 'Mon the Hibees.

I'm sure Steve Clarke will acknowledge the hand the ref had in the result, after all his pronouncements on refs are not just self serving, are they?

Aye, Hibs were perhaps 2nd best, but that is neither here nor there when you need a decision from Stevie Wonders optically challenged brother in black.

3 minutes ago, David Merdy's Boots said:

I felt that over the piece we were the better side today and deserved the 3 points.

That's as may be, but the truth is you needed a truly awful decision to get the 3 points. 

Would you feel so sanguine if it had happened at pittodrie against us?

16 minutes ago, Green Day said:

I'm sure Steve Clarke will acknowledge the hand the ref had in the result, after all his pronouncements on refs are not just self serving, are they?

Aye, Hibs were perhaps 2nd best, but that is neither here nor there when you need a decision from Stevie Wonders optically challenged brother in black.

I'm sure you remember Lennon condemning the ref for the joke of a pen Mclaren got in 3-2 match.   Swings roundabouts and all that shite. 

Stop greeting, you lost. 

9 minutes ago, Green Day said:

"It was soft but sometimes you deserve a penalty decision"

Wonderful summary from Scottish footballs most honest man

jose.png.fad36a46ed4d2e17043a4575b8716774.png

I wonder when he thinks wrong decisions are deserved or not? We need a universal consensus on this and he's clearly the man to give us that.

Guest Moomintroll
I wonder when he thinks wrong decisions are deserved or not? We need a universal consensus on this and he's clearly the man to give us that.
It's Manager code for bugger me we got a lucky one there but heyho we've had some dodgy decisions against us. You don't seriously think he would come out and say anything else. Channel the pain for next week. It really was a shocking decision but Dallas gonna Dallas.