English Premier League 2019-20

1 minute ago, LinkinFighter said:

Two absolutely guff teams. Man utd will be lucky to get top 6 unless they get major investment in January.

Liverpool first, Man City second, then it's a bit of a free for all below that. I'd guess Leicester, Arsenal, Chelsea, then one of Spurs, Man Utd or even West Ham or Wolves.

1 minute ago, LinkinFighter said:

Two absolutely guff teams. Man utd will be lucky to get top 6 unless they get major investment in January.

Like the last Major Investment where they spent 130 million on Harry Maguire and Aaron Wan-Bissaka?  Or the major investment that say them spend 50M on Fred?  Or the major investment where they gave Alexis Sanchez 320,000 per week?

I am able to confirm, by pointing at your various posts on here, that you are unable to separate the brainwash narrative from simply watching the games, and that you think the league is beyong criticism. These things pretty much make you an idiot tbf. If you look at it objectively. 

And I’m able to confirm that, by declaring Liverpool have won the league in October, and desperately using this to put down the league, you are an idiot.

Man United are going to get destroyed by Liverpool in their next game, I wouldn't be surprised if Ole gets the sack by the end of October
There's absolutely no argument for him to stay. They might not even make the top 10 if they sit back and do nothing.

Man United are going to get destroyed by Liverpool in their next game, I wouldn't be surprised if Ole gets the sack by the end of October
I've said since the start of the season that he would be gone by new year, but if results keep going the way they are he will be gone even sooner. He's undoubtedly inherited an utter shambles of a squad, but I don't think he is even getting the best out of what he has.