English Premier League 2019-20

Liverpool, yet again, get an absolutely horrendous VAR decision in their favour. 

If they dont win the league this season, when it's literally being handed to them, they never will.

3 minutes ago, killie_lad said:
26 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:
Liverpool, yet again, get an absolutely horrendous VAR decision in their favour. 
If they dont win the league this season, when it's literally being handed to them, they never will.

I mean, a 2 hand push in the back is a foul.

The boy "fouled" was about 6 yards from the goalscorer and it had absolutely no impact at all on the goal.

You see that contact at every single set piece put into the box.

How they're using VAR is just stupid.

thumbnail.jpeg.2f4fc9adff25d3925fd2d5660cfff7d6.jpeg

Theres the "foul". The goalscorer isnt even in view, and his header is already heading towards goal. This is far too pedantic for its considering they wont do it consistently, and not what I expected VAR to be used for. 

Edited by RandomGuy.

What's that got to do with anything? Refs give freekicks on corners before the balls left the quadrant

The boy "fouled" was about 6 yards from the goalscorer and it had absolutely no impact at all on the goal.
You see that contact at every single set piece put into the box.
How they're using VAR is just stupid.
thumbnail.jpeg.2f4fc9adff25d3925fd2d5660cfff7d6.jpeg
Theres the "foul". The goalscorer isnt even in view, and his header is already heading towards goal. This is far too pedantic for its considering they wont do it consistently, and not what I expected VAR to be used for. 

2 minutes ago, killie_lad said:

What's that got to do with anything? Refs give freekicks on corners before the balls left the quadrant

My point is it had no impact on the play, so I dont think it warrants a foul at all. It wasnt even much of a push. 

My point is it had no impact on the play, so I dont think it warrants a foul at all. It wasnt even much of a push. 

I get what you're saying but a fouls a foul as far as I'm aware. I agree it was a bit soft but when the ref has given a freekick for the same foul leading up to the goal you've set the standard

Letting Adrian go could be the biggest mistake Gold & Sullivan make as owners of West Ham and they've made some cock ups in their time. 
Couldn't agree more. Saw so many great performances from him over his time I couldn't believe they let him go.

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

To be fair they are missing Ederson, Laporte and Sane. 

I know, but where they had the air of being unstoppable last season and Liverpool seemed to bottle it in that spell of draws, its seems to have flipped over. 

We are only talking about small intangibles really but theres something been lost from Peps team. That wee spark. Wonder if it goes back to the VAR hilarity in the CL semi.....