English Premier League 2019-20

10 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Liverpool on the road again and after the plush new surroundings of Milton Keynes on Wednesday it was the old school Bramhall Lane in the pouring rain today. 

The visitors stifled Liverpool very well and had their chances. They used every trick going to slow the game down and to be fair it worked. Was good to see Fleck playing in midfield he had a good game. Worked hard, Used the ball well and certainly did lots of talking. McBurnie up front was far more impressive than he was for Scotland a few weeks ago. He timed a couple of runs in behind really well early on but couldn’t finish. 

Big stroke of fortune for the Liverpool goal but Klopp threw on Origi for Henderson on the hour mark and they were beginning to crank it up. Great scenes when it went in the best of the season so far 😎

The winning run goes on 7 out of 7 and now 16 League games in all. Next up a home Wednesday / Saturday double header :)

D4ADB936-E8FB-46D3-8AB4-BEC037B656C2.jpeg

0AE24641-97A8-48EE-8448-281E9FB6A4D7.jpeg

B569DBAB-0965-4005-866C-BE905BCFAAA2.jpeg

76E17809-F8BC-4FF7-BB80-CC74C6820DB0.jpeg

Some good pictures there Rab. Been to the ground once but it was not to a football match, it was a Bruce Springsteen concert. That was a good few years ago.

54 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

Some good pictures there Rab. Been to the ground once but it was not to a football match, it was a Bruce Springsteen concert. That was a good few years ago.

Cheers Glen. Really enjoyed it yesterday cramped old away end but great atmosphere. 

Thought Hillsborough was a bit of a dump, much preferred Bramall Lane myself.

I was very interested in the disaster there which is why I felt more of a connection to the place probably. Leopings lane end still felt eerie as f**k to look at!

Bramal lane is a decent ground as well don’t get me wrong.

54 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Cheers Glen. Really enjoyed it yesterday cramped old away end but great atmosphere. 

Whats your next match you are going to ?

I was at the KCOM stadium yesterday. Have been invited to Barnsley this lunchtime but its pissing down and I'm feeling the affects of too much alcohol yesterday. I think I will give it a miss.

7 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

Whats your next match you are going to ?

I was at the KCOM stadium yesterday. Have been invited to Barnsley this lunchtime but its pissing down and I'm feeling the affects of too much alcohol yesterday. I think I will give it a miss.

Good stuff 👍. Get yourself there Glen the fresh air and a pie will do you good :D

Hopefully get to a Lowland League game on Tuesday night then Anfield on Wednesday Champions League v Salzburg. 

8 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Good stuff 👍. Get yourself there Glen the fresh air and a pie will do you good :D

Hopefully get to a Lowland League game on Tuesday night then Anfield on Wednesday Champions League v Salzburg. 

Hope you win on Tuesday night. 👍

Would love to go to a European game at Anfield. Hopefully will at some point. Got a mate that is a season ticket holder there so should be able to get a ticket.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

It was against Hull City, I was actually in away end as I have a friend of a friend who plays for Hull. I go to Sheffield a couple of times a year as my sister in law stays there.

I have family in different parts of Yorkshire. I was at Hull yesterday. A really nice city. 

Really like Sheffield as well. Infact Yorkshire is an ace county.

13 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

Hope you win on Tuesday night. 👍

Would love to go to a European game at Anfield. Hopefully will at some point. Got a mate that is a season ticket holder there so should be able to get a ticket.

Cheers Glen need 3 points after the loss in Napoli. 

Definitely give him a shout and get yourself to one mate can’t beat them 👍