English Premier League 2019-20

Newcastle Vs Brighton has been absolute dross. Christ knows why Sky chose this as the prime time Saturday night game.

It was garbage but almost equally uninteresting is watching Man City and Liverpool knock in 3 or 4 goals in completely one sided games.

Arsenal v Villa would have been a better game to show.

37 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

It was garbage but almost equally uninteresting is watching Man City and Liverpool knock in 3 or 4 goals in completely one sided games.

Arsenal v Villa would have been a better game to show.

How can you not appreciate the way Man City play?

I assumed he meant it was a minter managing to lose with a man advantage having being in the lead twice, in which case I agree. We have learned nothing at all from Tottenham away, our response to opposition pressure is just get deeper and deeper until the inevitable goals. 

^^

SEETHING

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

17 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Why he lives down there, goes to games and actually supports the club.

Slow down there tinkerbell I think you've got the wrong end of the stick. 

14 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I assumed he meant it was a minter managing to lose with a man advantage having being in the lead twice, in which case I agree. We have learned nothing at all from Tottenham away, our response to opposition pressure is just get deeper and deeper until the inevitable goals. 

^^

SEETHING

^^^ the right end of the stick. 

Quite a game at Stamford Bridge this afternoon. Liverpool started well lots good position and deserved the lead. 2 very well worked free kicks either side of  the disallowed goal. Chelsea certainly milked the celebrations then got hit with that. Good old VAR eh :lol:

2nd half Chelsea were excellent and should have got something out of the game. Time and time again Liverpool gave  it away and kept putting themselves under pressure. Salah especially. Held on though and what a big 3 points those could be. 

6 out of 6, 15 League wins in a row and 5 points clear. Man United and Everton lost again. All is good in the world :)

811B21B1-B370-4776-A222-CF062E461095.jpeg

D3613024-6071-4A1D-B83D-9ADA078DBE9E.jpeg

AA1A47E1-428E-4B5E-885C-8177803842C7.jpeg

B47650F2-B97C-4CFF-81FA-27D0312329E6.jpeg

C14897F0-B8E7-440B-97D8-B9DD6F82EA79.jpeg

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

1 hour ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Quite a game at Stamford Bridge this afternoon. Liverpool started well lots good position and deserved the lead. 2 very well worked free kicks either side of  the disallowed goal. Chelsea certainly milked the celebrations then got hit with that. Good old VAR eh :lol:

2nd half Chelsea were excellent and should have got something out of the game. Time and time again Liverpool gave  it away and kept putting themselves under pressure. Salah especially. Held on though and what a big 3 points those could be. 

6 out of 6, 15 League wins in a row and 5 points clear. Man United and Everton lost again. All is good in the world :)

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

I was on the Kop right behind that Slimbo. A bit of water under the bridge since as Chelsea fans got reminded when they desperately tried to sing about it today ... :D

Neil Armstrong: I landed on th....

Rab B Nesbit: I was in the Kop when Jordan Henderson skied a sitter.

Can see Man U buying Kasper & Maddison.

Maddison is such a Man Utd-type signing to be fair.

I think they’ve just recently diddled themselves out of Kasper (or any other decent GK) by giving Spanish Dave a new 4 year £350k p/w contract for being lukewarm at best for the last 3 or 4 years.