English Premier League 2019-20

9 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

That’s disgusting and you are laughing at it.

Thats bang out of order Rab. Not needed in society in any form.

Surely the Mods will pick up on this.

I was laughing at our resident Leicester ‘fan’ coming crawling out of the woodwork, making no comment on yesterday’s game what so ever or indeed the excellent season Leicester have had so far and then reaching straight for that. 

Hopefully the Twitter troll who apparently did it is caught and dealt with appropriately. Definitely no place for any of that. 

3 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Aw aye because that’s what I was laughing at. 

No need for the abuse. 

No need for the spamming and derailing of every thread you interact with.

I can't wait for your inevitable banning.

Edited by Crawford Bridge

2 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

What a load of nonsense. 

Hardly.

You were recently in the Jon Venables thread giving it "The Ev" patter. If that's not spamming and derailing then I don't know what is.

Anyway, I'll practice what I preach by not derailing this thread any further because it's boring for others.

1 minute ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Hardly.

You were recently in the Jon Venables thread giving it "The Ev" patter. If that's not spamming and derailing then I don't know what is.

Anyway, I'll practice what I preach by not derailing this thread any further because it's boring for others.

You’ve got a better memory than me I think I posted on there to a so called Everton fan who has been hiding for months who popped up. To be fair you are probably right on that one hardly the crime of the century but apologies. 

Right I’ve watched it back on MOTD and it’s confirmed what I though at the time. Very soft award. Personally don’t like to see simulation and if there’s any it shouldn’t be given. 

Then again it was a clumsy challenge and definite contact. If Mane doesn’t go down it probably doesn’t get given. Could debate it until the cows come home. 

Milner the ice man from the penalty spot. 

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Chelsea 04/05 was also a very good team. Beat a lot of records, especially for goals conceded and were a very good side.

I agree, the first Mourinho Chelsea team was better than the Invincibles.

Ancelotti's Chelsea were also up there.

3 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

This Chelsea game has been great, Southampton got back into it against the run of play but Chelsea’s two goal lead restored. They are looking very decent.

They aren’t looking decent at all. Their defending has been nearly as bad as Southampton’s.

How has Pepe for Arsenal not got a penalty in the first half? Anthony Taylor was VAR at the Liverpool game yesterday and hes VAR today at Arsenal and he’s not giving a penalty which is more obvious than yesterday’s penalty. Anyone else seen it?
Haven't seen either, but didn't the ref on the pitch give the Liverpool penalty? Unless the VAR is certain there's been an error he won't intervene in either direction.