Killie's "European" Tour 2019/20

It's a great part of the world to be fair. You should try and go to Montenegro if you have time. I'm just back from Croatia actually. 
How many nights you out there?
There for 3 nights and then stopping over in Frankfurt on the way back so probably not quite enough time to head somewhere else.

Just now, Zapp Brannigan said:

The Killie board need to take some of the blame for this. They took waaaaayyy too long to get a replacement in and when they did, brought in a guy who has never been a manger in his own right and that can barely speak english. Having said that, the team should have had enough about them to dispose of that side

This is all adding to Steve Clarke’s brand.

He is looking really good out of this.

If Killie’s crowds start to drop, which I hope they don’t, he looks magic.

Whilst its only fans of perennial lower league teams who constantly bleat about what a national embarrassment it was that St Johnstone lost, on away goals, to a team with five International players in it. 
Lithuania and Scotland were in the same division in the Nations League, fwiw. How would a club with 5 Scotland Internationalists do in the Scottish top flight?
We had 5 Scotland internationalists (and another 2 who've been called up to the squad) in our team tonight.

3 minutes ago, ForzaDundee said:

Who me... shagger? Put me down for four mate.

I meant someone who you have some sort of comittment  to (or her commited to you - or should that be she needs committed?) - longer than a night  . . .  😂

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

Not here to gloat like very other bugger.

Shite result and a big surprise in a way. 

But when you appoint foreign manager it is likely to end in tears.  

Killie still have a decent squad and he may turn it around but is a HUGE gamble and that is how I read into it. 

Feel sorry for Killie fans after all that effort to qualify for Europe. 

Tbh it is largely a waste of time these days. Drawn against random sides for places I have never heard of. 

3 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

We had 5 Scotland internationalists (and another 2 who've been called up to the squad) in our team tonight.

Surprised it was only 2 then.................Seems more like a victory now...😂