Killie's "European" Tour 2019/20

Guest Moomintroll

Probably the best solution to this is that we never qualify for Europe ever again. That way we will have nothing to complain about.

2 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
20 minutes ago, paul wright scores said:
While I accept UEFA bend their own rules when it suits them and enforce them when they want to, as KillieCon says it is nothing to do with Wrexham - they are perfectly entitled to say no and do what they want to with a new pitch. IMO if these teams do not have access to suitable facilities then they should not be allowed into such competitions. 
That though is not my gripe, it is with our club and in particular the CEO who has made a complete arse of this.  Perhaps a lot of the negative comments about her in the past on Kickback have a fair bit of merit.  
It is a complete and utter shambles and I suspect there are still about 2-300 tickets to be allocated yet still we hear nothing - a week until the game.  TBH the club don't deserve support after this - the players do but those that run it certainly don't. 

I honestly get that, the order of blame here runs UEFA>KFC ( in terms of organisation)>Glyndwr University>Wrexham FC> Connahs Quay Nomads FC. I have lived & worked in & around North Wales for the last 10 years & worked in Wrexham for 5 years. Their equivalent to our Privilege Seat Holders ( or at least the ones I know) do not have a single good word to say about the Universities ownership of the Stadium.

That's fair enough but Killie have f*cked it up as well - big style and spoiled it for many people. 

Right now I am totally indifferent about going to Belgrade, yet I was buzzing 10 days ago when I booked it. 

2 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Probably the best solution to this is that we never qualify for Europe ever again. That way we will have nothing to complain about.

No - the best solution is to look after your long term customers - those who stick by the club in difficult times. It's called customer service.

Edited by paul wright scores

Guest Moomintroll
That's fair enough but Killie have f*cked it up as well - big style and spoiled it for many people. 
Right now I am totally indifferent about going to Belgrade, yet I was buzzing 10 days ago when I booked it. 
They have, which is why they are second on that particular orderof blame I posted.

36 minutes ago, Coooombe said:

The game will be televised via the Sgorio Facebook page, which is great news for everyone travelling without a ticket. Screenshot_20190705-111608.jpg

At least that means those who don't get a ticket can watch it in the pub. Good news!

Looking forward to all the people here saying nice things about Connah's Quay to change their minds once you've actually played them. Absolute c***s every one of them, anti-football and kick everything that moves. Chief c**t is their manager -

Kilmarnock "will know they've been involved in a game" when they take on Connah's Quay Nomads, says the Welsh side's Scottish manager Andy Morrison. "We have a real strong mentality about us," Morrison told BBC Scotland. "We respect Kilmarnock but we fear nothing. If we were playing Celtic, we wouldn't fear them." "But we've shown we can hold our own and we can stay in games and hopefully cause the opposition a problem as well. "The Kilmarnock players will know they've been involved in a game. We won't be rolling over and getting our bellies tickled, that's for sure. We need to be ferocious in everything we do. "We need to be so brave defensively and clinical when we get chances and maybe hope Kilmarnock have an off day."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48892335

All of the above is c**t-speak for "We can't beat you with skill so we'll kick you off the park"

Guest Moomintroll
Looking forward to all the people here saying nice things about Connah's Quay to change their minds once you've actually played them. Absolute c***s every one of them, anti-football and kick everything that moves. Chief c**t is their manager -

Kilmarnock "will know they've been involved in a game" when they take on Connah's Quay Nomads, says the Welsh side's Scottish manager Andy Morrison. "We have a real strong mentality about us," Morrison told BBC Scotland. "We respect Kilmarnock but we fear nothing. If we were playing Celtic, we wouldn't fear them." "But we've shown we can hold our own and we can stay in games and hopefully cause the opposition a problem as well. "The Kilmarnock players will know they've been involved in a game. We won't be rolling over and getting our bellies tickled, that's for sure. We need to be ferocious in everything we do. "We need to be so brave defensively and clinical when we get chances and maybe hope Kilmarnock have an off day."

All of the above is c**t-speak for "We can't beat you with skill so we'll kick you off the park"

Having watched them as a neutral in the Welsh League I concur. The people who run the club seem to be a nice bunch but their team is full of animals & their arsehole of a Manager has two tactics, when attacking lump it up far as you can kick it & when defending take turns to kick their most skilful player.

2 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

How many folk on here have said anything nice about Connah's Quay?

I hope Killie put 4 or 5 past them, absolute cloggers with a troglodyte manager. Took a late goal for us to beat them @ The Rock, they were hard to break down for long spells and booted anything that moved. Lad called Wignall looked their main threat down the wing, not sure if he stills plays for them.

Having watched them as a neutral in the Welsh League I concur. The people who run the club seem to be a nice bunch but their team is full of animals & their arsehole of a Manager has two tactics, when attacking lump it up far as you can kick it & when defending take turns to kick their most skilful player.

They tried to boot us off the park in our friendly the other day. God knows what they’ll do in a proper game.

5 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

That sounds very familiar.....

The more I hear about CQN and their manager, the more I fear one or more of our players will get carried off the park injured. I hope we're able to give them some of their own medicine because the interview their manager gave after someone did it to them suggested that they can dish it oot but canny take it.

How many folk on here have said anything nice about Connah's Quay?
I'll chip in from a Queen's Park perspective. They're an utter mob; neds in football jerseys and they have one tactic - pump it as far as possible up the park and run after it. Their manager is a grade one cant. Your eyes will be bleeding. I pity you having to watch them twice.

51 minutes ago, PrestersKTID said:

You'd imagine the ref will be a higher standard than we're used to and wouldn't up with a hatchet job 

Not necessarily. 

2 hours ago, PrestersKTID said:

You'd imagine the ref will be a higher standard than we're used to and wouldn't up with a hatchet job 

The referees in UEFA tournaments are drawn from all the countries across Europe, and aren't likely to be any different standard to what we normally get. We could get the Bulgarian Andrew Dallas or the Lithuanian Alan Muir.