Killie's "European" Tour 2019/20

11 hours ago, MeadowArab said:

Do you have a link?

I hear his daughter and wife are just as bad.

I don't unfortunately, mainly because I've forgotten his name and there have been quite a few folk in my mentions since then. Believe I was called a 'welt' or something like that 😆

His daughter was liking most of my anti-Nomads stuff too. Absolute weirdos

I like how you're all saying Connah's Quay are arrogant and planning your trips in the 2nd qualifying round already. Absolute premier league standard hypocrisy.

Anyways hope you all have a good trip down. For CQN, Wolves would be an amazing draw - can only imagine the pandemonium at the Belle Vue leg

1 hour ago, anotherchance said:

Probably better if Killie get Wolves if they beat the Welsh mob - from my experience of Killie fans Wolverhampton would suit them down to the ground and I don’t think many of the more exotic destinations would really be their type of place.

^^^ A wish list to Santa type post ^^^

You could hand it in personally when you visit Finland..... he might even let you sit on his lap if your a good boy !!! 😉

I like how you're all saying Connah's Quay are arrogant and planning your trips in the 2nd qualifying round already. Absolute premier league standard hypocrisy.
Anyways hope you all have a good trip down. For CQN, Wolves would be an amazing draw - can only imagine the pandemonium at the Belle Vue leg

Yes, we should clearly not even discuss the second round until we've won the first, even though that means having one week's notice to arrange everything.

15 hours ago, killiefan27 said:

So are we to take it from this that Connah's Quay are not well liked?

Just dirty b*****ds or is there more to it than that?

For me it was more just their tactics and then their managers subsequent greeting about how unfairly treated his poor boys were. They'd set out to man handle Nade and it really didn't go their way, with their centre half being sent off for his umpteenth attack on the big man. Morrison then came out saying that we were just a team of giants looking to batter them, which was strange considering it was all they had to offer.

1 minute ago, algy said:

Takes a pop at club for discussing second round, then mentions how great the second round would be for his own team. Andy Morrison found.

22 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Takes a pop at club for discussing second round, then mentions how great the second round would be for his own team. Andy Morrison found.

Heh, fair point. Kinda ruined my point eh?

Here's hoping a trip to either Denmark or Portugal. But as a couple of posters have said previously, it probably will be Wolves. 

Been to Esbjerg a couple of times with work and never found it a particularly exciting town - you’ll be far better off going to Salonika or Budapest from that lot.

3 hours ago, ftk said:
13 hours ago, Coooombe said:
Honved or Vitoria are my preferences. Wolves would be a nightmare.

killie being outnumbered at home against Wolves would be embarrassing.

Your bottle crashing in the run up to the end of last season was embarrassing.

Our #toffee #boxoffice #juggernaut season we've just had was not.

2 hours ago, algy said:

It's not really, it's just being sensible.

3 minutes ago, Fide said:

Your bottle crashing in the run up to the end of last season was embarrassing.

Our #toffee #boxoffice #juggernaut season we've just had was not.

Not nearly as much as struggling to sell tickets for Talbot away then getting papped out the cup by them live on national tv!

18 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
19 hours ago, Coooombe said:
Games confirmed to be in Rhyl. Let the scramble for tickets commence.

RHYL!! Jesus wept, that is Shortlees by the Sea.

Hey!! Us shortsleevers are very touchy about who gets to decry our wee patch of heaven .

Since I did similar to Kilwinning an abject and forthright apology will suffice : ) 

Supporting a football club that has never won a trophy in their history would be embarrassing.
Supporting a club just because they have won something in the distant past is embarrassing.

You might have more success following Rangers or Celtic?

Not nearly as much as struggling to sell tickets for Talbot away then getting papped out the cup by them live on national tv!
Bit like killies last visit to Somerset [emoji6]

30 minutes ago, ftk said:

Supporting a club just because they have won something in the distant past is embarrassing.

You might have more success following Rangers or Celtic?

Terrible, terrible chat.