Killie's "European" Tour 2019/20

37 minutes ago, Coooombe said:

Anyone know if Partizan are actually any good? Red Star looked decent against Liverpool last season.

They were 30 points behind Red Star when the Serbian league split after 30 games, which is pretty awful by their usual standards.

They won 5 out of 7 post-split including the last 4 games to confirm 3rd, but going on last season as a whole they’re not as big a prospect as they would have been in previous years.

Edited by Nightmare

CQN were an absolute gang with a brutal (yet somewhat effective) brand of murderball. On the 90 minutes I saw of them, they defended comfortably against County's lack of movement but as soon as there was some off-the-ball movement, they looked every bit a bunch of Highland League standard part-timers.

35 minutes ago, yoda said:

CQN were an absolute gang with a brutal (yet somewhat effective) brand of murderball. On the 90 minutes I saw of them, they defended comfortably against County's lack of movement but as soon as there was some off-the-ball movement, they looked every bit a bunch of Highland League standard part-timers. like Inverness.

Just say it.

Date for the Partizan game still to be confirmed due to both Belgrade teams being drawn at home for the second leg. It's possible the order of the matches might be switched. I think it would be good if we could get the second leg at home, both because I think it boosts our chances of going through, and because from a selfish point of view it's much easier for me to get to Belgrade in the week of the first leg.

1 hour ago, yoda said:

CQN were an absolute gang with a brutal (yet somewhat effective) brand of murderball. On the 90 minutes I saw of them, they defended comfortably against County's lack of movement but as soon as there was some off-the-ball movement, they looked every bit a bunch of Highland League standard part-timers.

Cqn  and Killie could be twins...its uncanny...

What a tie btw.
We get to go to Belgrade that week and Ayr get to play Stranraer.
Lovely stuff.
We play Stranaer you play a challenge cup tie against some Welsh mob. [emoji23]

4 hours ago, ftk said:

Bit like killies last visit to Somerset emoji6.png

If you think Ayr beating Kilmarnock is as bad as Ayr losing to Talbot then you are just confirming your own clubs diddy status.

Away you go now the big boys are talking about Europe.

3 hours ago, ftk said:

Can we not give killies place to Hearts or Hibs now Stevie has gone.

Better having the big clubs in Europe that have a better chance of progression?

FYI