Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Went for a pie at 35mins when I got to front of queue female with blonde swept back hair and black t shirt looked over my shoulder and served woman behind who she was on first name terms with. When women asked how much she said don't worry it 

We missed a trick - guy in front wanted to buy stuff for his daughter and I wanted a top. My son wanted a trackie top. Three sales lost. 
agree for a club who continually wants money off the fans and goes on about revenue streams this does seem utter madness.

21 hours ago, ian mac said:

Went for a pie at 35mins when I got to front of queue female with blonde swept back hair and black t shirt looked over my shoulder and served woman behind who she was on first name terms with. When women asked how much she said don't worry it 

Does my head in that sort of stuff;

picking up my season ticket yesterday with my 2 sons before game, around 2:15, seemed to be piles of comp tickets being dished out too. Could have been players families but I have to admit it really annoys me and it seemed to be a fair number dished out yesterday in the short time I was around the office.

Does my head in that sort of stuff;
picking up my season ticket yesterday with my 2 sons before game, around 2:15, seemed to be piles of comp tickets being dished out too. Could have been players families but I have to admit it really annoys me and it seemed to be a fair number dished out yesterday in the short time I was around the office.
the comps thing is frankly ridiculous they hand them out like confetti I was an owner last year asked on several occasions how many were handed out , eventually was told players only get two each and had to clear it with Danny lennon.

believe that if you like

at airdrie game guy was picking up 4 I never realised we had a set of twins playing for clyde

Surely directors can be asked specifically exactly how many complimentary tickets are handed out for each individual match and in who's name or designation they're allocated.

I'd be interested to know if records are even kept in this regard.

Personally, I couldn't believe how many complimentary tickets were kicking about in the queues for the cup games.

Does the same happen for hospitality too?

Surely directors can be asked specifically exactly how many complimentary tickets are handed out for each individual match and in who's name or designation they're allocated.

I'd be interested to know if records are even kept in this regard.

Personally, I couldn't believe how many complimentary tickets were kicking about in the queues for the cup games.

Does the same happen for hospitality too?
well the owners should be able to ask.
do think its a bit much the amount they hand out while asking fans for money hand over fist needs looked into

I've never understood why players friends and family get complementary tickets.

If you worked in a cinema, are your friends and family entitled to get in for nothing?

If you work in a restaurant, do your friends and family eat for nothing?

How many of the hard working and hard cash paying Clyde supporters get entirely free service from their employer? I'd guess, pretty few.