Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

see the club shop still isnt open , apparently the refurb will be finished by the stranraer game , we must be opening a clyde superstore clearly money from merchandising isnt important to the club , good to hear we are in such a healthy financial state [emoji106]

Do we even have merchandise to sell?
I order some stuff online through MJM sports in early July and I’m still waiting for it. . .

Dig, dig, dig.
Don’t you get bored?
ok heres the rationale
we have all the community teams attended the game today with parents getting in for a fiver , ever crossed your mind that they might just have bought some mechandise ? but they cant because we are problably the only club in scotland who dont have this facility ( even temporary ) might not be huge sums but its income

yet you see the problem is myself and others highlighting this issue

thats after a long statement from the board telling us we are at a financial disadvantage and please by a match sponsor / ball sponsor

Do we even have merchandise to sell?
I order some stuff online through MJM sports in early July and I’m still waiting for it. . .
and did they charge you 7 50 for the privelage ?

think you probably have hit the nail on the head they have nothing to sell

11 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

ok heres the rationale
we have all the community teams attended the game today with parents getting in for a fiver , ever crossed your mind that they might just have bought some mechandise ? but they cant because we are problably the only club in scotland who dont have this facility ( even temporary ) might not be huge sums but its income

yet you see the problem is myself and others highlighting this issue

thats after a long statement from the board telling us we are at a financial disadvantage and please by a match sponsor / ball sponsor

I wouldn't waste your time with backward philistines intent on wallowing in eternal self-pity. "Big bad council", "big bad fans". 

Its also highly unfair to embark on a battle of wits with unarmed individuals.

25 minutes ago, The Clyde Man said:

Do fans honestly think that the club is delaying the shop opening?
They want as much avenues to help finance what is obviously needed.

I would seriously doubt the Club would be sitting on a lot of stock and be delaying the shop opening - no commercial sense there whatever. 

So if we are sitting with a lot of stock to sell, why not set up something on a temporary basis and take advantage of one of our biggest potential customer footfalls of the year?

Stock held in the entrance foyer and runners replenishing a few tables outside shop location.

Or, maybe we don’t have any meaningful stock to sell as was suggested earlier- either way we are missing out on a much needed avenue of revenue.

Do fans honestly think that the club is delaying the shop opening?
They want as much avenues to help finance what is obviously needed.

so where did anyone say they were delaying the opening ?

every heard of a portakabin or pop up shop.

see the club shop still isnt open , apparently the refurb will be finished by the stranraer game , we must be opening a clyde superstore clearly money from merchandising isnt important to the club , good to hear we are in such a healthy financial state [emoji106]

This is online, is it?

2 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

good result for you guys today. thought your team was well organised and fought for each other for the full 90.

Cheers, honestly appreciated, not always the case when a game is lost (myself included!).

Brilliant day being a Clyde fan, this was more like the performances from last season, heroes to a man! 🔴⚪⚫😁

3 minutes ago, David W said:

Anyone heard anything more about a new players or two? There was someone sitting with the injured players who I didn't recognise.

Given we could only muster 3 outfield subs, we could do with another 1 or 2. 

Saw Duffy and Syvertsen doing a bit of work before the game. The latter didn’t look to be moving particularly freely. Hopefully not a long term problem.