Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

3 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

They are not even on the bench tonight. Kelly and Lowry are the midfield subs. Odd choices by Gerrard.

They've got to be injured or something. There's no chance Gerrard dropped them outta choice. 

Need Kent to wake up here.

Edited by SANTAN

Think we've slightly edged this so far. Wright and Tav have been decent.
Probably Rangers best two players on the night.

I have the Swedes ahead on points though.

That said, neither look like scoring at the minute.

Kent has been poor, Barisic doesn't look fit, which understandable, but I don't think that helps Kent either.

31 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

They are not even on the bench tonight. Kelly and Lowry are the midfield subs. Odd choices by Gerrard.

Kamara is suspended due to the aftermath of the Kudela incident. Not clear on why Aribo is missing.

Tangent: Tom English is an insufferable c**t. How do you guys watch him regularly. [emoji1787]

Malmö make what is clearly a good tackle on half way and that weapon is looking for a penalty.

Funny listening to Little trying not to say "stop talking pish" directly. [emoji1787]

2 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

Probably Rangers best two players on the night.

I have the Swedes ahead on points though.

That said, neither look like scoring at the minute.

Kent has been poor, Barisic doesn't look fit, which understandable, but I don't think that helps Kent either.

Chances have been few and far between for either side to be fair. 

Kent seems way too hesitant at the moment. Not sure he looks as quick as usual but perhaps their right back has the pace to match.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

We're badly missing Kamara on the LHS.  We tick over much better with him in the team.

Absolutely his role is vital for us in Europe especially his composure on the ball.

1 minute ago, gaz5 said:

Tangent: Tom English is an insufferable c**t. How do you guys watch him regularly. emoji1787.png

Malmö make what is clearly a good tackle on half way and that weapon is looking for a penalty.

Funny listening to Little trying not to say "stop talking pish" directly. emoji1787.png

Tom Miller?

He's a fan with a mic, the games with Tyldesley are far more professional. 

Commentator was right in saying they don't have too much more to offer whereas we have. I think Sakala will light them up in the lager stages of the game if it goes well and Morelos will score 5 goals in the return leg. 

2 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

Tangent: Tom English is an insufferable c**t. How do you guys watch him regularly. emoji1787.png

Funny listening to Little trying not to say "stop talking pish" directly. emoji1787.png

We know you're a 'without the bus fare', Gaz but are you also an RTV subscriber now?

I’d be all for moving Tav forward here, letting Patterson concentrate on right back and having some momentum going forward from the midfield. 

playing as well as can be expected so far. When does Kamara’s ban end?

Just now, SANTAN said:

Commentator was right in saying they don't have too much more to offer whereas we have. I think Sakala will light them up in the lager stages of the game if it goes well and Morelos will score 5 goals in the return leg. 

I hop so.