Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

Just now, AmericanFan said:

That's great. Place should be rocking.

Why do Hibs and Hearts only get 25 percent?

What this week? Things will change after Monday the 9th when we lose many of the restrictions.

Brother Bobby did his job on Saturday night i'm sure him and Halliday will have a good laugh about it on their podcast..
Those tears are just outstanding.

Massive game tonight! Malmo manager trying to spice things up a bit which I'm sure will add to an already electric atmosphere. If we can get an early goal I think we could go on to qualify in 90, but it's going to be difficult.

11 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

some excellent shithousery from the Malmö manager. It’s the way he says it 😂

That’s brilliant. That guy knows exactly what’s going on, and he says it beautifully. I could watch that on a loop.

6 minutes ago, AJF said:

Massive game tonight! Malmo manager trying to spice things up a bit which I'm sure will add to an already electric atmosphere. If we can get an early goal I think we could go on to qualify in 90, but it's going to be difficult.

Hoping that Hagi is fit enough to start here.

I'm nervous as anything about this one!

A lot riding on it as you are saying. €5m drop out fee and EL groups secured if we can win this tie.

14 minutes ago, AJF said:

Reality check time for the overconfident contingent in the support tonight. I have a horrible feeling that we are in bother. If Malmo score first, that's the tie gone I'm afraid. The performance against United at the weekend was awful.  We must start at 100 miles an hour and kep up the pressure until there's no way back for Malmo. We couldn't do that against United. 

I regret to say that the mad couple of minutes in the first leg has put us out.  Delighted to be proved wrong but the past two games have been shambolic.