Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah its a bit weird. Matondo arguably the only "traditional" winger? Wright and Hagi both prefer cutting in.

Even as another option to change things you surely want another in there.

Dunno wtf he's doing with Hagi, I know he had a serious injury but the lad has so much potential and he's an unused sub again...

Back to the winger thing , aye it's going to cost us if Matondo is the only winger in the squad. I personally don't get why we don't copy Celtic and Anges template, he practically showed how to skoosh Scottish football ( granted with a big budget). 

8 minutes ago, Jorg Albertz said:

Haven't Rangers improved from the team that beat PSV last year? Or have PSV improved even more than last year ?

Rangers look stronger in midfield but weaker up top than last year.

I have my doubts that PSV will be as bad as Serviette were both at Ibrox and in the 2nd half tonight.

2 minutes ago, Ziggy Sobotka said:

Rangers look stronger in midfield but weaker up top than last year.

I have my doubts that PSV will be as bad as Serviette were both at Ibrox and in the 2nd half tonight.

Can't argue much with that tbf. I honestly thought Servette would go through tonight , but by God they folded badly. 

Edited by Jorg Albertz

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Good lord.

I don't think you have quite grasped that it's an open forum but try to enjoy the rest of your night none the less anyway.

There is always a token Celtic fan in the Rangers bit isn't there? You are the token. I am and will enjoy the rest of my night , I Know yours is already shite 🙂

24 minutes ago, Jorg Albertz said:

Haven't Rangers improved from the team that beat PSV last year? Or have PSV improved even more than last year ?

PSV already look far better than last year.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Nah, just the one.

No other British fan base would display as many Union flags.  

Red white and blue is our colours and we're from Britain , shall we not show union flags to please yous lot ? Nah, choke on it. 

Edited by Jorg Albertz

Just now, Jorg Albertz said:

Red white and blue is our colours and were from Britain , shall we not show union flags to please yous lot ? Nah, choke on it. 

It's a unionist thing to do with Ireland.

It's essentially an expression of anti-Catholic sentiment, but you already know that.