Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

I had an event last night that I couldn't miss and have only watched the second half. It seems to me that based on what I've seen so far, the level of praise in the post-match comments doesn't quite match up.  I thought we were quite fortunate not to concede and end up with a draw (or worse).

I suppose at this stage the result is the important thing. Am I being too critical?

6 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I had an event last night that I couldn't miss and have only watched the second half. It seems to me that based on what I've seen so far, the level of praise in the post-match comments doesn't quite match up.  I thought we were quite fortunate not to concede and end up with a draw (or worse).

I suppose at this stage the result is the important thing. Am I being too critical?

No , but you did miss the first half

• 2 weeks later...

I’m not sure if they’ll feature but it looks as though Raskin, Danilo and Roofe have at least been training ahead of Thursday.

Difficult to predict the line up now that Beale is gone. I’m not sure Davis will have had enough time to implement a drastically different style so I don’t imagine we will change too much but you never know.

A win here would put us in an excellent position to get out of the group.

13 hours ago, AJF said:

I’m not sure if they’ll feature but it looks as though Raskin, Danilo and Roofe have at least been training ahead of Thursday.

Difficult to predict the line up now that Beale is gone. I’m not sure Davis will have had enough time to implement a drastically different style so I don’t imagine we will change too much but you never know.

A win here would put us in an excellent position to get out of the group.

All 3 returned to training ahead of plan ? Methinks Beale may have lost the dressing room 😂.

4 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

All 3 returned to training ahead of plan ? Methinks Beale may have lost the dressing room 😂.

I’m not sure if it was ahead of plan, but I think Beale had lost the dressing room regardless.