Celtic in Europe 2019-20

The OP

Christ! Take a look at this thread. I post some trolling scheidt on here, but f**k me!

Bad result. New defenders not settling in yet. Scheidt happens. Not the end of the world. Nothing to do with McGregor. The Darkside will qualify for the Europa League. They'll still finish 8-10 points above us in the Premiership. The Lurgan Bigot is a manager of perfectly adequate standard for either them or us. (Not that the **** will be coming to us.) Nothing to see here. Move along now. 

Griffiths -2.5 goals v. the Pars at the weekend might be worth a bet. 

1 minute ago, Victor von Doom said:

Christ! Take a look at this thread. I post some trolling scheidt on here, but f**k me!

Bad result. New defenders not settling in yet. Scheidt happens. Not the end of the world. Nothing to do with McGregor. The Darkside will qualify for the Europa League. They'll still finish 8-10 points above us in the Premiership. The Lurgan Bigot is a manager of perfectly adequate standard for either them or us. (Not that the **** will be coming to us.) Nothing to see here. Move along now. 

say what now

You are mental mate.

On 05/08/2019 at 20:01, Flybhoy said:

Booked up for Prague, Tuesday to the Thursday with a few mates, even though the Cluj match is still to be played, what can possibly go wrong? 😃

16 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Reading this genuinely made me happier than the birth of my daughter. I am literally standing punching the air and cheering in my living room.

I'm no fan of the often-banned obese flag-scrawler but he set you up and you delivered.  He clearly didn't book a trip to Prague.

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'm no fan of the often-banned obese flag-scrawler but he set you up and you delivered.  He clearly didn't book a trip to Prague.

You're mixing one fantasist up with another. Rab makes up he goes to games, Flybhoy actually does go. 100% he's going to Prague. 

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:
11 minutes ago, Victor von Doom said:

You are mental mate.

Aye. I shared a ward with Neil Lennon, Vlad Romanov, Roger Mitchell & the Rt. Hon. John Reid in Rosslynlee for a wee while.