Celtic in Europe 2019-20

The OP

Rennes' form has taken a welcome dip recently - with them winning 3 of 3 in Ligue 1 and spending about £40m in the summer I was concerned about receiving an absolute hiding from a team without a glamorous name or good reputation but the recent defeat to Nice and draw with Brest has given me a bit more optimism we may manage a draw. 

Also see Jullien identified Niang and Grenier as the main threats and Niang looks like he'll miss the game through injury. 

Edited by The OP

2 hours ago, cyderspaceman said:

For the information of anyone on holiday in France, this match is on French tv, channel RMC Story.

(channel RFC would have been funny)

I get RMC as part of the Swisscom sports package. They show a f**k load of EPL games. Bird that presents it is worth a google. Flora Moussy.

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:
3 hours ago, Flybhoy said:
Flegs..... Jamie Bryson likes this patter. 

I'm on Team Magee here m876, who the f**k is Jamie Bryson?

Some unionist blogger from Norn Irn, constantly banging on about 'flegs', culture, bonfires and other loyalist type things.

Once said he was going on hunger strike in protest over his beloved butchers apron fleg being taken down from Belfast city hall, then had a curry six hours later, earning him the nickname Biryani Bryson, even most loyalists mock him for being a catering sized fucking idiot  

8 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Some unionist blogger from Norn Irn, constantly banging on about 'flegs', culture, bonfires and other loyalist type things.

Once said he was going on hunger strike in protest over his beloved butchers apron fleg being taken down from Belfast city hall, then had a curry six hours later, earning him the nickname Biryani Bryson, even most loyalists mock him for being a catering sized fucking idiot  

I genuinely thought he was a parody when I stumbled across his twitter. 

Enjoy Rennes mate, couldnt make it as working but booked up for Cluj.