Celtic in Europe 2019-20

The OP

16 hours ago, johnmc80 said:

IMG_1972.thumb.jpg.ec4b7544bab488a92d8c51bb3dc0d7fd.jpgIMG_1971.thumb.jpg.8937d7fd5c3209b0b2793ca4e0231ef9.jpg

Rod stewart ripping it right out the lazio president is rather amusing.emoji16.png

That's fantastic!  Celtic should appoint a tanked up Rod Stewart as their club ambassador whenever they play a team they don't like just for photo ops like this

6 minutes ago, The OP said:

Went to the Vatican yesterday and it wasn’t bad at all, off peak and early (with a guide) is the time to visit I reckon.

Aye, we went about 2.00 and it was busy ish but not uncomfortably so, pretty awe inspiring place when you think of it's centuries old history, place was a mixture of expat American Irish/Italians, Japanese and pockets of pasty faced wee guys with three quarter length shorts on with bottles of Peroni with various CSC pin badges on, 😂. Got a cracking set of rosary beads for my wee mum.

On the Rome to Naples train just now, flying to Berlin from there with a four hour stopover before our Edinburgh flight, get in about 10.00 tonight, going to be a long day. 😫

Worth every minute of it though, absolute scenes in the away end at N'tcham's last minute winner, bodies everywhere, unbelievable...

Is that good or bad?

So I know whether to press green or red.

The quotes you posted are absolutely tragic, don’t see why Sutton should be under any obligation to remain impartial for a European night anyway. If he lost his composure after Celtic got a last minute winner away to Kilmarnock to go 12 points clear then he should be criticised for it but these are exceptional circumstances and make for good tv.

1 hour ago, The OP said:

Went to the Vatican yesterday and it wasn’t bad at all, off peak and early (with a guide) is the time to visit I reckon.

Did you just pope in for a quick look.

Boom, boom, ker-tish, grab my coat, etc...

2 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Aye, we went about 2.00 and it was busy ish but not uncomfortably so, pretty awe inspiring place when you think of it's centuries old history, place was a mixture of expat American Irish/Italians, Japanese and pockets of pasty faced wee guys with three quarter length shorts on with bottles of Peroni with various CSC pin badges on, 😂. Got a cracking set of rosary beads for my wee mum.

On the Rome to Naples train just now, flying to Berlin from there with a four hour stopover before our Edinburgh flight, get in about 10.00 tonight, going to be a long day. 😫

Worth every minute of it though, absolute scenes in the away end at N'tcham's last minute winner, bodies everywhere, unbelievable...

I was expecting something along the lines of a plumbing emergency at Vatican, with water gushing everywhere and you springing into action to save the day. St Mags of Stirling....

Disappointed now.

They must have posted it before McCoist Randy Marsh'd the BT sport studio over Morelos' goal

The quotes you posted are absolutely tragic, don’t see why Sutton should be under any obligation to remain impartial for a European night anyway. If he lost his composure after Celtic got a last minute winner away to Kilmarnock to go 12 points clear then he should be criticised for it but these are exceptional circumstances and make for good tv.

35 minutes ago, bennett said:

I was expecting something along the lines of a plumbing emergency at Vatican, with water gushing everywhere and you springing into action to save the day. St Mags of Stirling....

Disappointed now.

Very good

3 hours ago, bennett said:

Disappointed now.

Brilliant banter mate..... 🤨