West Region Championship 2019/2020

Rochstar1920

No harm to Peter but it looked like they were going down and for the players Whitletts have that would have been disgraceful , I always said they wouldn’t go down and Geordie has done a great job to pull them away from trouble 
My god,for once i actually agree with something you say[emoji848]

Don’t know why i bite with this idiot, but Geordie has accumulated 17 points in 3 months, which is the same as Peter got in half a season last season and 1st ten games of this one

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, glensmad said:
1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:
No doubt they are going up 

They may finish in the top 3, but what will they be "going up" to ? Their chairman very openly ridiculed the idea of joining the pyramid last week.

He also accused us of speaking to their players when they gave us permission to , one we got as they accepted the offer , the other we never got as they priced the boy out of a move 

34 minutes ago, glensmad said:
1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

They may finish in the top 3, but what will they be "going up" to ? Their chairman very openly ridiculed the idea of joining the pyramid last week.

The nay way on my watch from chairmen could/can change very quickly as events unfold.

Was hoping this was going to be done in an orderly fashion but it looks like being a blood bath.

Thanks TJ

4 hours ago, glensmad said:
5 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Apparently they are the best football team in that league though.

6 hours ago, glensmad said:
6 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

He is not the Chairman, he was addressed as such on that radio show. The Vics do not even have a Chairman 

Guest Moomintroll
John openly Supports & Sponsors Killie as well as Darvel, I don't believe that they will ever be in a place to rival Scotlands oldest Professional club yet I am sure with his business head on he will be well placed to realise the benefits of some loanees gaining experience in the LL or WOSL. Darvel will be part of the WOSL set up quicker than some.

John openly Supports & Sponsors Killie as well as Darvel, I don't believe that they will ever be in a place to rival Scotlands oldest Professional club yet I am sure with his business head on he will be well placed to realise the benefits of some loanees gaining experience in the LL or WOSL. Darvel will be part of the WOSL set up quicker than some.
glensmad was refering to the Blantyre Vics head honcho who was Bill Kilgours junior podcast last week

Guest Moomintroll
Queens Park.:unsure2: of all the current professional clubs they are the oldest.
Johnny come latelys, they are the oldest club but they have only just started thon Professional lark.