Dundee United 2019/2020

44 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Smith is going to spend the rest of his career being really passive aggressive about United on social media.

You would say that, wouldn't you?

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

58 minutes ago, Jock Tamson said:
1 hour ago, FifeArab said:
On mad that Cammy Smith's been told he's surplus. Few players I'd boot before him anyway.

Ffs, what's so wrong with this lad that he doesn't get the chance?

Loves getting on it. 

Loves getting on it. 
If that's true, it makes sense.

Otherwise, I'm kinda disappointed that he continually gets overlooked.One of the first things Neilson did was to sign Smith, so it's a tad strange. The lad cannot catch the eye without getting his chance to shine.

I’m sure some people may know, but for those who don’t there is a new Fantasy football Scotland app, I will leave the link to the app on Apple devices below, on Android just type in Fantasy football Scotland and it should pop up

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/fantasy-football-scotland/id1469063365

I have created a league for all Pie and Bovril users if anyone wants to join, we already have around 30 people in the league just from the initial thread so hopefully we can get more, the code to join the league is

PRANJXBW

Hopefully we can get a good amount of people in :)

Poor first half, East Fife worth their lead. Lots of slow passing between Reynolds and Watson that East Fife are standing back from, waiting for us to chuck a sloppy pass/punt forward.

McMullan's frequently had his man beaten but his crossing is garbage.

Crowd are getting on the team's back, but in fairness Reynolds and Watson seemed to be almost baiting us with a bizarre set of passes back and forth shortly after we fell behind.

Edited by captainkev