Dundee United 2019/2020

16 hours ago, NEFarab said:

Take it back, decent for ten mins then back to being shite. 

Cammy Smith got his long away chance in the 10 position and did f**k all.

Wasn’t Cammy’s fault as he showed for the ball plenty but it was never passed. Don’t know what you expect when this happens.

1 hour ago, Twinkle said:
1 hour ago, stewartyftd1 said:
Shame as I think there is a good player in there. His delivery is brilliant just needs a better attitude.

Plus hes due boys in the changing rooms money..

I'll happily punch his puss repeatedly for a small fee from the boys he's due 🤣

United fans in the Shed for the derby??

Surely this is a wind up? Would be gutted if our allocation is slashed esp the Shed. I know we don’t always sell out but I’d rather you took seats back up the side

3 hours ago, dregs 83 said:

A reminder that in the last 11 competitive games, we have conceded 6 goals, never conceding more than 1 goal in each of those games.
3 of those games were against premiership opposition.
I would be more than happy if that record continued throughout this season.
By no means are they perfect, but I think the level of flak our defence is receiving is a little unjustified.

Yes if that record continues throughout the season they will be largely immune from criticism.

Let’s hope it does.

1 hour ago, Daydream said:

Surely this is a wind up? Would be gutted if our allocation is slashed esp the Shed. I know we don’t always sell out but I’d rather you took seats back up the side

Apparently Dees are getting down the side. Personally I'm happy to get whatever stand we get that doesn't endanger the lives of my fellow fans. 

Apparently Dees are getting down the side. Personally I'm happy to get whatever stand we get that doesn't endanger the lives of my fellow fans. 

Haven’t you read the report? Every stand is a death trap ready to crumble at any moment. No one is safe.

3 hours ago, stewartyftd1 said:

United fans in the Shed for the derby??

Yes. 

2 hours ago, Daydream said:

Surely this is a wind up? 

Nope. Dundee United have taken back the 'Shed' and want to return it to former glory. Only difference being, they're renaming it "The Carling Stand". 

2 hours ago, Daydream said:

Won’t be slashed. Think you’d get more tickets with the Jerry Kerry and Fair Play?

To be fair, it's a sensible decision from United. It's the stand that generates the most atmosphere in the ground and it's the spiritual home of United's most passionate section of their crowd. If we gave them the Derry I'd be fucking fuming. The fact the Arabs accepted us in the Shed so meekly for so many years was more the surprising thing.