Dundee United 2019/2020

2 hours ago, Twinkle said:

Arent both clubs charging £26 for the derbies?

£26 for probably the worst derbies in the history of Dundee derbies? f**k right off.

Unless we win then its well worth the £26.

I reckon the derbies are going to be brilliant this year. They might be brutal to watch if you're a neutral but I've a feeling boys are just going to annihilate one another and hold grudges which is going to be fucking electric. 

58 minutes ago, Dele said:

I reckon the derbies are going to be brilliant this year. They might be brutal to watch if you're a neutral but I've a feeling boys are just going to annihilate one another and hold grudges which is going to be fucking electric. 

I think the standard of football will be fucking terrible but as you say, itll be decided by who gets McPaked and who does the McPake-ing.

10 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

I think the standard of football will be fucking terrible but as you say, itll be decided by who gets McPaked and who does the McPake-ing.

Given the Dees appear to be in the JK, I reckon it will be them with the serious knee injuries. I know mine are usually fucked when I sit up there.

7 hours ago, NEFarab said:

McPake is gonna lose the plot in one of the derbies. He’s a roaster and will break down after a fair amount of stick. 

326508D900000578-0-image-m-40_1458547751096.jpg.9e41bf0064f9d011d72da2482317af3b.jpg

7 hours ago, NEFarab said:

especially if Dundee go behind. 

Not happening, wee man. 

CeDfm74WAAABInX.thumb.jpg.b0d13882081e40d7d9567efc91a693cf.jpg

2 hours ago, PartyFears2 said:

EastFootball’s a riot eh.

I read that. Deary me McCall & Caldwell.  Must admit there are a couple of posters on there who would be complaining if we win the league, the Scottish Cup and BetFred Cup as not good enough and Neilson must go!

Now he isn't immune from criticism & I question some decisions he makes as most fans do of their teams manager, but some of us lot take the biscuit.